Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read today that lazio and inter in talks in swaping for almeyda and salas tp veire and beruzzi ..but inter dream is veron
and inter talk to udinese about fiore , so maybe fiore and verie and beruzzi to lazio and veron almeyda and salas to inter

well
SUX

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alexx is right !
Veron is not even close to be mentioned as the soul of Lazio. Veron is a fantastic player and for sure one of Lazio's most important players. But not the soul of this team...

joakim,
you don't need anyone (while according to you Lazio needs Inter players...), just look at the result this season, Inter is perfect ! ;)
But I hope you are right because I don't want Inter to touch any of our players.

Forza Lazio

[This message has been edited by AngeloB (edited 30-05-2000).]

·
Registered
713 Posts
I shouldn't be very surprised if it happens !
Cragnoti will sell all the players if they yield enough money (I am sure he can sell Nesta)
he shows that last year when he sold Vieri

if he sell Veron next year he will try to get him back (like Vieri) he will regret him that's for sure !!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Svennis :) , as for the other topic, I think it will :) :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If this transfer go through, i'd like to have Vieri,Frey/Peruzzi and Fiore for Almeyda, Salas and Pancaro + Money...
but not for Veron, he is the soul for Lazio just like Nesta.

That's sound good for me :)

Forza Lazio

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Agree, still you don't win to "be the heart of Lazio like Nesta" in one season. You just don't, that's absurd.

What are you guys talking about. Vieri was here for one season, Veron is here for one season so far. Get real, Lazio is bigger than individuals, you can't become the heart of Lazio in one quick year. Sorry, mates, but that is major ridiculous big time !

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just another rumor. Let's trust in our Emperor Sergio.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wake up Alexx!!!
Have´nt you been paying attention this season? Veron is one of Lazio´s most important players. Sure he has been here for only one season, bet he has really helped. Without him on the midfield, I don´t think we would have won the double. I´m not saying that the Lazio team is build around him alone, but just take a look at the way he contolls the midfield. He and Almeyda is a perfect couple to have on the midfield. Neither of them must be sold.
Howerver, the idea of Vieri for Salas... Sounds interesting.

Forza Lazio!

·
Registered
63 Posts
pierre.
Do you really think that your swap is realistic."Vieri,Frey/Peruzzi and Fiore for Almeyda, Salas and Pancaro + Money..."
Its exactly the same thing as if I said lets make a swap with Panucci, Seedorf and Mutu and Veron, Nesta and Almeyda + money.
Would you take it? I believe not.
When two equally big teams swap players theres always some balance in the trade.
But keep on fdreaming if you want.

-JB

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Joakim, don't give me wrong. Let's say Vieri's price + money equals to Salas + Almeyda, then Lazio can get Frey for Pancaro.
On the other hand, we can get Fiore (I reckon he'll be the best Italian player for EURO 2000) for half price. Did you get it? :)

(Vieri + Frey + Fiore = Salas + Almeyda + Pancaro + money)
I'm sorry, but it just my own opinion, it's better that swaping Veron for Seedorf :)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pierre. I hope I dont get you wrong.
But for an Interista like me I would never take that swap. Neither would you take mine.

We dont need Pancaro. We dont need Salas (not badly) and we dont need Almeyda even if I like him alot.
But you Laziales need a keeper and for sure you would welcome V32. And the same goes for Fiore.
See my point?

-JB

·
Registered
63 Posts
Angelo B.
Inter may need some players. But not the ones you all talked about Almeyda, Salas, Pancaro. Especially not if we have to give V32, Frey and Fiore(not even an Inter player). Thats why I made a similar but opposite offer. Including Nesta; Veron....
my point is if theres gonna be a swap between Inter & Lazio it must be with equally good players. And if you want Frey and V32 youve have to put in Veron and almeyda and salas or something like that.
I dont even think theres going to be a big trade between our clubs. Maybe Frey/peruzzi for Veron/almeyda.

But time will tell us.

All the best

-J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts