Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
hi Parma fans,
what do you think and yr views on it. if veron is swapped for ortega plus money.
veron can strengthen parma's midfield.
i do not know, if lazio agrees for this. but due to veron's passport problem, 'might be moved out to anyother team', as my friend comments.

Serie A is the best. scudetto? till the end of season.

P

·
0 Posts
That would be GREAT... even if there is no money involved in this trade, it would still be GREAT. Ortega is useless for Parma. Veron was proved to be best-fit in Parma last season. I really hope this deal comes true.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
No Veron in Parma ever again!! That guy is nothing but a prostitute. Besides, what would Lazio do with Ortega? And I very much doubt that they are going to sell Veron. Perhaps they must if they want to finance Vieri and/or Rivaldo, what do I know...

P

·
0 Posts
I think Lazio would drop Veron if they get Rivaldo. Personally, I think Veron's value is much higher than Ortega's.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

A

·
0 Posts
Talking about Veron. What would have been our position in Serie A if we had held on to Veron, Fiore, Chiesa and Sensini. I know that Sensini is a bit old and slow, but would have been very useful this season playing in the middle of the defence and Thuram as right defender. Chiesa would have happier in the Parma-shirt rather than at Fiorentina. Crespo and Chiesa had very good understanding as the Parma-Marseille final testifies.

D

·
0 Posts
Veron again with us? and by Ortega? in truth i dont know that to think...
the only that I think is the game that was sold by juventus...

------------------
FORZA CRESPO!!!!
FORZA PARMA!!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
As willem Sterk said .. why even bother :)

Lazio will probably not buy Rivaldo and whatever money they need to finance their transfers for the upcoming season they will get from the sales of: Salas, Boksic and possibly Stankovic / Almeyda.

The passport " trouble " is a) blown way out of proportion b) not solved by selling the player - that would be like selling the gun after you shot someone and then the trouble would disapear ??

Ortega is a great player when used in the right position - in the national team Ortega is always one of the best players ( that´s among players like Zanetti, Lopez, Batigol, Veron and the list can be made 11 players long ) I think that Ortega could have 1 more season in Parma before being sold but this will not happen.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I think the proposed deal is an insult. Lazio would have to throw in Nesta as well to get Ortega. Look how valiant a fighter he is, and how awesome he is on the ball. He's very good at sulking on the bench as well 'lol'... :) :) Honestly, that's was a bit out of the blue wasn't it dominic ?

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ortega is among the top players in the world when he plays at his favorite position.Unfortunately for him this position exists only in the national team of Argentina and he is the only player who can play there.

This deal is SO one sided for us that I would be ashamed if it happened.But its not going to be discussed (let alone happen) so forget it...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

P

·
0 Posts
No doubt that Ortega is very skillful and agile BUT he always keeps the ball and SELDOM delivers the ball to the right guy at the right time. That's why we do NOT need him. Parma do not need an animated clown but a creative central midfield.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

J

·
0 Posts
VERDI ????
veron is a prostitute
wuts the ****ing words u r using and why

·
Registered
220 Posts
to glen, yes it could be bit out of blue.

actually, this topic came in our discussion with my friend while we were thinking of where ortega can fit.

he plays good in argentina team, but does not show good performance in serie - a

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Veron sold out when he left for Lazio. He only played for Parma one season. During that season he got his real breakthrough in Italy. Nobody considered him one of the best midfielders in the world while at Samp. I think he owed us at least another year. But no, he couldn't wait to get a raise and he left as soon as he could. He betrayed Parma and I wouldn't take him back for free...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts