Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calciomercato is reporting that Veron may go to Real Madrid! Lazio is embarrassed about the passport situation, and is looking to get rid of him.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It´s so lame of them to write such a thing :( I honestly can´t grasp how stupid you must be to put something like that public for people to read.

Logic: I kill someone and then I sell the gun I used to escape from jail - I just translated their logic.

Veron will stay for atleast one more season - after that we´ll see.

J

·
0 Posts
Well, the offer could also be true, they have just sold Anelka, but if I'm not wrong, Real (and Barca) is on the point of changing president, so this could be only a rumor made by one of the candidates (I have heard also about Figo and Zidane going to Madrid). Svennis, I think that this can be the last season of Veron with us, otherwise why Cragnotti would have already bought Fiore for next season?
PS: Calciomercato is the site of a roma fan.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I can't believe how lame you are Svennis. Do you get a rush from personally attacking people or what? What is this:

"I honestly can´t grasp how stupid you must be to put something like that public for people to read."

Get a clue, will you?

J

·
0 Posts
Well, Calciomercato could simply write that there is an offer for Veron, writing that Lazio wants to get rid of him because of is passport shows that the owner of the site is the "classical" roma-fan. I still remember that also the day when we won the Scudetto (14/05/2000, 18.04 CET), he wrote about the passport of Veron. I don't want to defend Svennis, I know that he can do this alone, but I want to say that Calciomercato.com is disgusting.

I

·
0 Posts
Ok guys I want to ask what would happen if the Veron and the Lazio party get convicted? Will Veron loose his EU-passport? Will he be forced to leave Italy? What could happen?

Anyway I think Lazio cant sell veron even if the bid is very high, because he is the backbone of the team!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Eriksson as well is convinced that Veron will be considered as a foreign players and that Fiore can substitute him right now. Sanz, who wants to be appointed again as Real Madrid chairman, has offered 120 billion Italian lira for Veron. In front of such a great bid Pozzo will immediately sell Fiore and Giannichedda to Lazio. The latter is the favourite Eriksson player to replace Almeyda.

Can we have both of them?? :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
VERON IS MAKING TROUBLE IN THE TEAM. HE PLAYS LITTLE GOD. He had problems in every team he played for.
And his passport is lying.

He is good..but sell him..

E

·
0 Posts
Svennis, stop calling people stupid no mother how stupid they posts might sound...
If you find a topic or a post beeing silly, just ignore it

FORZA LAZIO

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
The only way veron will leave this season is if Figo comes to Lazio first. That's a along shot, belive me. The only thing that keeps me thinking about this, is his passport situation, I mean, where is this italian grand mother of his? no records, no nothing. That's ridiculous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts