Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this bull I read, Veron consideres Lazio unprofessional for not trying harder to buy Crespo ?? or in our ways of acting on the transfer market - Maybe he should move to Inter then since they seem to be such pros !!

It´s ridicolous now a player is going to tell Cragnotti how to run his club :) good one.

I know that Veron isn´t happy in his relationship with Salas - it´s obvious that Salas doesn´t read Verons intentions the way Crespo did but still !! We´ll have Crespo, Lopez, Veron, Sensini, Almeyda and Simeone ?!? starting to look like Roma ( Assuncao, Emerson, Cafu, Aldair )

They are great players but I hate for us to become a argentine colony even though the argentine National is my favourite.

Almeyda - Veron - Crespo - Lopez :) what the hell I´m I complaining about :) :)

Anyway it´s good to hear Nesta say that he wants to be like Baresi and never leave Lazio, also great to hear Cragnotti confirm that Veron is going nowhere.

Finally I would just like to say hello to Paramatti a great player that will give 110% on trainings and in the few games that he will start. Lazio is buying smart again :)

I know that Juve have been closer to Crespo all season but if Cragnotti decides that it´s not worth the risk to buy Vieri ( it´s not bro ) then he´ll go after Crespo and I don´t think it´ll matter much what Juve offers.

J

·
0 Posts
I think that now Cragnotti will try another time to buy Crespo & Buffon. I'm quite sure that whoever we will buy Salas will we be part of the exchange so I think that is SURE that he will go away. Paramatti is a good bench player, he is very old (32) but is still a good player. Latest that I've heard are about Olive and Materazzi of Perugia coming.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I have a great admiration for Lazio's Argentinian players, but please stop buying other Argentinians! In the next season Argentina will be deep into World Cup qualifications. This is Argentina's fixture list in the next season:

04-06-2000 Argentina - Bolivia
29-06-2000 Colombia - Argentina
19-07-2000 Argentina - Ecuador
26-07-2000 Brazil - Argentina
16-08-2000 Argentina - Paraguay
03-09-2000 Perù - Argentina
08-10-2000 Argentina - Uruguay
15-11-2000 Chile - Argentina
27-03-2001 Argentina - Venezuela
25-04-2001 Bolivia - Argentina
03-06-2001 Argentina - Colombia

As you can see, Nestor Sensini, Diego Simeone, Juan Sebastian Veròn, Claudio Lòpez and Matias Almeyda (if he will stay) are going to have a busy summer. They will miss the important pre-season trainings and they will come back from South America very tired. Lazio's Argentinians will have no time to have rest and recharge their batteries after such a long and tiring season. I think it's about time for Lazio to buy some Italian and European players. Not because they are better than Argentinians, but simply because they have no passport problems! And they don't travel that much to and from South America...

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I agree if we should buy more domestic players, BUT are they as good as the Argentinean players ???

That's the only problem we have .... this season we are successfully become double (triple) champion because of our foreigner squads, like Veron, Nedved, Conceicao, Stankovic, Salas (in the beginning of the season), Almeyda, Couto and Mihajlovic.
Yeah, some of Italian also helped much, but just limited in the defensive line, but for midfielders and attackers, I have to admit that our foreigners have more contributions.

Thta's good if we started 'collect' domestic players, we have started with bought Inzaghi, then Paramatti this year, and also we buy back Baronio for the future star, moreover we keep Nesta/Pancaro (instead buying Thuram).

So like Eriksson said, rotation is the future of football, and it's okay to have 5 (or 6) Argentinean in the squad.... because when they are with their national team, we still have replacements that not different too far.

Welcome Lopez Paramatti !! Welcome home Baronio !!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Lazio needs to buy some Italian players to compliment their foreign players! My opinion anyway! :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
I agree totally with you Natalya
but the shareholders and the fans need some famous names (Vieri ; Salas ; Veron ...)
"that's what an important Lazio administrator sayed "

1 - 8 of 8 Posts