Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never seen such a worshiped player who quite franly is a very unexceptional player who seems to look good because of his bald head and his nationality
His passing range wise is not in the same Class as a Baronio, Pirlo or a Recoba. He Should be sold for a crazy fee. Buy recoba he is better then veron in every way
He is not worthy of a nemeber 10 jersey if u ask me.

All these guys are better

RECOBA
he is super Fast
Senastional Dribbiler
FANTASTIC shot
Suberb Set pieces
And doesnt lie about his nationality

Veron

Slow
Dribbiling?????
very good shot from distance
Good set piece(Pirlo whips his ass though)
Fake passport

Pirlo
Quick
Great Dribbiler
Great shot
Greater range in passing accuracy compared to veron
FANTATICLY good Free kicks (best in da world)
Italian

Baronio

Slow
Great Dribbiler
Senastional Shot from distace
Fantatistic Det piece taker
Brilliant passing
Italian

ANTONIO cassano

Super Quick
The best dribbiler in seria A
Good Shot
Excelent passing
two excellent feet
Italian

D

·
0 Posts
Pirri, seems like you r Madrid fan and that's the only reason I'm not going to attack you.But it honestly seems like you don't know **** about Serie A.Recoba is decent player but he's on the bench at Inter, cause he's only good when he come as a substitute.Pirlo, Baronio, Cassano are great talents but that's all.They still have to improve and prove themselves before you can even put them in the same sentence with Juan Sebastian.
And why is Veron the only player wanted by both Sanz and Perez if he's an unexceptional player.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

I

·
0 Posts
What the hell are you talking about man? How can you says Veron is an average player? Have you seen the guy play with the Argetinian squad, he is the playmaker, just as in lazio. If you think that the player looks good just because he is bald, then you have serious problems with women, he looks because he plays very well not because he is from Argenitna and doesn't have any hair!!!

FORZA VERON!!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

[Edited by I)ÈVÎ|_'§ M¥M¡© on 14-07-2000 at 19:56]

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I can´t belive I wrote that the Lazio forum was boring lately :) - This my friends is comedy like you´ve never seen it before :) !!!!!!!!!

Pirlo best freekicker in the world :)
Baronio fantastic in set pieces :)
Recoba all of the above :)
Veron poor passing :) !! <------ Hilarious :) !! really !!

Pirri we´re not alone in overrating Veron :) all of media does it aswell :) everyone that knows football does it :) he´s simply faking it all the time.

Anyways there isn´t a better playmaker walking playing in professional football at the moment and I doubt there will be anytime soon - Veron is just one of a kind and if Parma will ever be slammed for selling Crespo it´s nothing compared to Veron. Sure there are players better at holding the ball, dribbling, heading etc. But have you ever seen Veron dribble when he needs too ?? magic - but only when there is no other option. His passing is outofthisworld and to me that´s the most important thing for a playmaker.

M

·
0 Posts
This guy is definitely in a fantasy world. None of the players he mentioned (BAronio, Recoba, Pirlo) are anywhere close to Juan Sebastian Veron.
Veron has always been a first team player. I can't say the same for Baronio, Pirlo, or even Recoba. And let's not forget that there's much more competition in Lazio than in any other team.
Veron surpasses all these players in almost everything: vision, unselfishness, passing skills, power, covering the field, shooting... I have to admit that when it comes to free-kicks Recoba can compete with Veron but that's it.

p.s_ Svennis, there is a better playmaker than Veron playing professional football. His name is Yazid Zinedine Zidane, and he has a lot to back it up too.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Pirri, heh, i won't even comment you ;)

I

·
0 Posts
Why would anyone compare players who play different positions? Your range Pirri is "from defensive midfielder to almost a forward...."

What I really like to see from Veron, though, is pulling a little bit back, close to the center of the field. And in 2001-02 season Giannichedda-Veron-Fiore would be a fantastic
trio.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummmmm seems that everone thinks he is better then the current crop who i consider more gifted....sigh
but thats ur opinion. But u cant deny that.......

Pirlo has the best free kick in the world AND ILL Prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last season Pirlo Scored 8 free kicks in competitive games for a very modest team, while baronio was rated in the top 3 best midfielders last season and toped the assists chart.

Now to recoba.........
i have never seen such a disregared talent. He is in my opinion Potentialy the best player in the world. look at him he is as fast as owen got the best left foot in the business as well.

AND U Wait for cassano who quite frankly is the best talent italy have had since rivera.

Veron was excellent at the begginig of the season but for the most part we sough the crappy side of veron until a couple of games at the end of the season

oh yeah and i dont want to break ur hearts but only a tiny percent of verons long range passes were completed
trust me his long range passes are ALWAYS overhit.

This is not the case for Recoba,pirlo and baronio

I rest my case

Im a brave man for being able to infiltrate a very hostile forum which is Pro veron but read this comments and ponder before u say "Veron da Best"

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Pirri, I hear you loud and cler. This IS a very hostile forum, to them, its their way or the high way. I've been posting very interesting posts for the past few days and these Lazio freaks have let me know they don't like them. Here in this forum is taboo to touch Crespo or Veron. I agree 100% with waht you have to say about Recoba and Pirlo, those are 2 excelent players. As for Veron goes....you know what I think about Veron.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Loco_Poom, you know what ? there is no better team than the Chilean national team !! It's a fantastic team, they have everything, power, speed and great skills in every position ! The coach is a magican !

The other South American team (especially Argentina) sucks, it's almost that I sometime wonder if they have seen a football in their life. I don't even want to spend words on Crespo, C. Lopez and Veron ... they are just not good enough to talk about them !

Lazio sucks because they have an idiot as coach (and he is Swede too ....), the president is a Moratti-wannabe !
The players..what a joke, just look at overrated players like Nesta, Nedved and so on !

Are you happy now ??

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

ps. If Claudio reads this, please forgive me !! :) I have nothing against Chile but when you have had enough of an 8-years old guy who has never seen anything but Chilean players (maybe he has seen Inter play once too ... ) I just had to write how great Chile is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Pirri if Lazio asked Recoba for Veron they´d get him and
35$ without Moratti even blinking.

Recoba is a supertalent but he´s also not very versatile - or he´s terrible missused in Inter ( is he an attacking midfielder or a defensiv forward ? :) ). To me Recoba dribbles and holds on to the ball too long for the good of the team.

Did Pirlo score 8 times from freekicks last season ?? in Serie A ?? that´s more then I knew and it´s great but Mihajlovic is without comparison the greatest freekick taker in the world and Veron is surely among the best ( nice goal against Roma :)

Loco is Loco :) Chile won´t play in WC2002 so it really doesn´t matter what we think of them because they won´t be able to show us their skills :)

Argentina has the worlds greatest national team right now and soon they´ll play Brazil and it will be marvelous :) I predict 3 - 1 or more :)

Forza Juan - Claudio and Hernan :)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
If you think I'm from Chile you're Wrong!!! I PLAYED in Chile and in Argentina. Argentines are cocky and if you're not one of them you're just not good enough. In Chile I got RESPECT. They don't care where you're from, as long as you're good. I have nothing else to say to you drunken idiots who do nothing but attack anyone who doesnt wear your colors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts