Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone like to see veron traded for mendieta!?

·
Registered
116 Posts
No, I think we should keep Veron. I don't think Mendieta would add anything to our midfield. Besides Veron is a better player, is younger and Mendieta has had a disasterous season, Veron would be worth about twice as much.

·
Registered
775 Posts
No Veron For Manchester 4 ever:D:D:D
But Mendieta Wont come to Man U

·
International
6,519 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Although Veron hasnt exactly had an "excellent" season with us but Mendieta has performed even worse.I think he doent even get a game for Lazio these days and is looking to move back to Spain.

He wont be thinking of moving to yet another foreign country for some time to come.;):D

·
Registered
579 Posts
No way, Veron for Mendieta. His season has been appalling for Lazio. He'll go back to Spain where he'll find his game again but no way he's coming to United!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Mendieta want to go back to spain and was recently quoated that he want to join Real

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Mendieta want to go back to spain and was recently quoated that he want to join Real
He'll end up in Spain but whether at Real or not,I am not sure.Perhaps if real fails to get Vieira then they'll snap him up from Lazio.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
veron for mendieta??? :eek: oh my god...that's a very bad idea.. :D:D:D but i guess lazio wouldn't mind this trade... :D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i'd rather have gazza playing for usthan mendieta. he idea is obserd.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Mendieta will most likely return to Valencia. Anyways I don't think he's good enough to steal a spot from any of your midfielders.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I'm not sure. Even though my heart says that's a good trade. Truthly, though if I was a Man U fan, I'd probably would prefer to hang on to Veron. Although, I do think Mendieta would do alot better in the Premiership than in Italy. But, as many of pointed out he probably will go back to Spain, then once he picks up his game again, everyone will want to buy him again. Just hope if that day comes that Mendieta thinks with his brain a little more and not just look at the money being offered. He never should gone to Italy.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
well,

interesting.

I dont think from uniteds point of view that it would be a viable deal. Veron hasnt had such a bad year and it amazes when so many people say he has!

we dont want to get like Chelsea Arsenal, Liverpool with player turnover every year

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
although mendieta has a bad season, its not all his fault. i mean lazio didnt play him right once this season. it was a huge mistake getting him when they had Fiore plus the likes of Liverani joining. we could he play??

but Mendieta in form, such as at Valencia, he is one of the best in the world, no-one can deny him that.

And inform, he is better than Veron.

But i believe that the spanish game suits Mendieta, Man U doesnt suit him at all, it doesnt suit Veron either.

Plus Mendieta is more of a player who should play like on the right and in the middle, and since u have Becks, you should not get him.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
is mendieta that good though really...

too often u see overpriced players going to clubs for massive amounts of money to see them flop.

What happened to the days when we were buying The Solskjaers and schmeicals!!

buying from littler clubs, paying less money and producing stars!

i dont want to be lazio, or inter... I want to be manchester united, with homegrown talent.......

·
International
9,526 Posts
Medieta played very well for Valencia, thats for sure, as did Claudio Lopez, but whether he is a better player than veron is debatable. I really haven't seen enough of them at their best to make the call. But at the moment I would say that its a case of 'better the devil you know';)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
what does better the devil mean??? :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts