Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like there is some bad blood between Batigol and Veron: " If Batistuta comes then I could leave this summer " words from Veron according to Laziomania.com

First this sounds very strange because I remember after then Chile game Veron was very happy because Bati approached him and said that he´s playing like a world class player and that made Veron very happy - according to Veron. Bati and Veron celebrated each others goals during the game aswell. Since then Argentina has played one more qualifying game and something must have happened during that game or after because now it looks like Veron has no love for Bati.

Non of our business really but I hate it when players put themselves in this position - guys resolve your problems and get over it !!

Anyway I think that the chances of seeing Batigol in a Lazio shirt for next season are next to nill. First Cragnotti said that Bati was not coming to Lazio because he a) Costs to much for his age b) we already have to many argentine players. a) would not be resolved if we trade batigol for Veron.

I´m sure that Cragnotti would much rather see Bati in Inter but what does this mean ?? If Inter looses today against Parma will Bati then go to Inter or will he go to Roma ?? If Inter wins will they keep Vieri or will they sell him ?? It doesn´t make sense right now but I firmly hope that we´ll see Vieri with Lazio - Bati with Inter - Veron of course with Laizo.

Veron is a Eriksson favourite but he doesn´t seem to love Lazio the way many other of our players do. Veron doesn´t look 100% happy in Lazio and he has never gone public and said anything about Lazio - ok there is a press silence but still a word or two shouldn´t be impossible to get out. I´m not that surprised since Veron obviously feels that Cragnotti would sell any player if the price was right - and Cragnotti himself said so in a statement just a week ago " I have a responsibility as a shareholder and I can´t loose 20$ on a player " if Veron was bought for 30$ then he would be sold for 45 - 50$ no matter what Eriksson would say.

In my eyes Veron is the best midfielder in today world of football - Veron never ever slows the game down but is very keen on high pace and this is the only way to success with the high quality defending and tactics of the other teams. Veron doesn´t hang on to the ball but instead he delivers a pass instantly or he might on rare occasions take on a player but not often and he never dribbles when he doesn´t absolutely have to.

But when he does dribble he´s amazing !!

Nothing would make me more happy if Cragnotti would sit down and talk to Veron, explain to him that he´s as important to Lazio as Nesta and Cragnotti will refuse any offers for Veron but can´t do it in public every time a newspaper writes a transfer rumour.

I have to say this again - there is no player like Veron in europe today and to loose him would be devastating to Lazio. I can not imagine a better combination then Veron - Lopez - Vieri / S Inzaghi.

J

·
0 Posts
actualy i dont think that there is something wronge between veron and bati ..
veron felt that bati will compete with him about the super start in lazio ,,he loves him nothing between us ( argentine )

L

·
0 Posts
ok dont make me laugh..bati to lazio and veron leave??ck ck ck i think dont do that...i dont agree if veron leave he is an important player so i think we need veron not batigol..cause batigol is old..yeah not very old but i think i choose veron

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Bati to Lazio//Never..If you followed what BATI has said his concern right now is whether or not INTER wins v-Parma..If he wanted to sign with LAzio the deal would have already been DOne..You would be crazy to give VERON up anyway...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
We More need Veron than Batistuta. There are a lot of good striker in the world, but there is only ONE Veron. Besides that, Veron is younger than Bati. So, Never buy Bati and keep Veron at LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
this is a shock to me because like svennis said, they looked to be in a great communication and very happy in the wc qualifiers. i would love to find out the reason why there is a problem between them two because whatever it is, it can resolved.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
"But rumors say that Lazio is not really interested in Batistuta, but they are just trying to disturb the transfer for other teams."

Isn't there any better thing to be done besides disturb other teams' tranfers ??? :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
But since we won everything (except CL :))ans also already had party, then we also got Baronio, Lopez, and Paramatti .... I think that's fine to have some fun then :D :D :D especially if juve and milan are those teams ;) ;) .... don't think seriously, Glen I;m just kidding :) :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts