Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope all these rumours and character assassination against Veron won't get to him even though it's pretty hard to ignore. It's so obvious what the english are trying to do. It's a pure conspiracy to get to Verons head right before the World Cup and the most anticipated match in years. It has nothing to do with Man U, it has all to do with the World cup. I bet once the world cup is over all these rumours and Veron-bashing will die down. Watch Veron and Argentina Disect England's defence into pieces. That's the only way to shut these people up.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I agree with you Ghostface. Our midfield and forward line will be doing plenty of dissecting come June 7th.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
The english are very scared and jealous of us, they want to mess with our boy´s head, but they won't, Veron will orchestrate the beating vs them.

Plus all the tabloids stories about Bielsa quitting and all, they are very pathetic..

·
International
9,526 Posts
Ghostface said:
I hope all these rumours and character assassination against Veron won't get to him even though it's pretty hard to ignore. It's so obvious what the english are trying to do. It's a pure conspiracy to get to Verons head right before the World Cup and the most anticipated match in years. It has nothing to do with Man U, it has all to do with the World cup. I bet once the world cup is over all these rumours and Veron-bashing will die down. Watch Veron and Argentina Disect England's defence into pieces. That's the only way to shut these people up.

Oh come on, Veron hasn't played well for United, you have to admit that. United is a large profile club, Veron was a purchased at a record price, and he hasn't performed up to expectation. Ofcourse he's going to be criticised. Thats life. Personally though, I hope Veron has a very good WC, but with this injury that he's been carrying, I don't know how much of a part he'll play. In the first half of the arsenal game he was doing well, challenging and competing for the ball and making some good passes. Then his injury flared, and he had to go off. Very sad. It would be very bad luck if, after the season he's had, he didn't at least get the chance to try to make a good impression at the world cup.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Veron had the toughest job IMHO in Manchester. What do you expect when you put a player who's played in Argentina and Italy his whole life and then put him in the Centre of the midfield with players who have played the english style all their lives. Also, Man U has had defenders and forwards come and go but the man U midfield has virtually played together untouched for like 6 years or more (giggs,becks,butt,keane,scholes) so there's bound to be some miscommunications on the field in the first year. Just look at Aimar, everyone thought Valencia made a mistake buying him last year but this year has he ever proved them wrong.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
PARANOIA!

Veron bashing at Manchester.

Bati's bad season at Roma largely because of Capello's bizarre formation decisions.

Today, Lazio president Cragnotti unleashes a tirade against Crespo.

I sense a conspiracy to unsettle Argentina's best players before the world cup starts.

:fero:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Since we are the favourites, everybody and their mothers are out to get us....

They are out ta get me,
They won't catch me,
I'm ****in' innocent,
They won't break me....

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
And all these whippersnappers can piss off... We're all tired of our players being targeted for one BS reason or another. Nor will the favorites label get to our team. We have a very mature well grounded group of players that are well managed. They will do us proud!!

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
czar said:
They will do us proud!!

THAT'S RIGHT CZAR!!!!!!

PISS OFF WHIPPERSNAPPERS!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I agree with what you guys are saying. Ever sine Veron arrived at ManUtd the English media have approached every dirty method to unsettle Veron. Staring with the rumours when he first arrived linking him back to Lazio, and finally with the fairy tale of he being involved with some handfight with his team mates.

However, I'm pretty suprised with fuss around Veron. It's Simeone they should be worried about ;) :) !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts