Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember when rivaldo got mad at van gaal for not letting him play center mid! rivaldo and veron both play the same position and neither of them would want to sit on the bench! they are both attacking midfielders and, to me, could not function that well together! 2 greats don't work! and where does this leave almeyda??

I say lazio should stick with the argentinian connection and forget about the, soon to be, washed up rivaldo!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I think Rivaldo and Veron would be good for Lazio. We can start to play 4-3-2-1,
------------Toldo------------
Pancaro-Nesta-Mihaljovic-Mr.X
Conceicao---Fiore-------Nedved
--------Veron----Rivaldo
---------- Lopez

Forza Lazio

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i rekon the Lazio have one of the best midfielders in the world with nedved veron stankovic who is still young and conceicao who can almost cross a ball better then beckham. and we also have the greatest defensive midfielder in the world almeyda now why do they want to get rid of 4 players so they can buy rivaldo and veron is the best midfielder in the world!
Lazio already r the greatest team why do we need to spend money all our goals came from the midfield this year all we really need is an attacker and jardel is the way to go

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts