Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mascardi "60 USD million bid for Veron!"
Gustavo Mascardi, agent of many Argentine players, among them Juan Sebastian Veron and Hernan Crespo, said to radio network 'La Red' there is a top Italian club ready to offer 60 USD billion for the Lazio's midfielder.

"Few days before I left Italy to come back to Argentina there was a similar offer in a meeting between two important clubs chairmen" Mascardi explained.

"Lazio actually isn't interest to sell Veron. But if the offer will be confirmed, well everything could happen!" the agent added.

Probably the two presidents Mascardi talk about are Sergio Cragnotti (Lazio) and Massimo Moratti (Inter), who had a meeting last week to discuss the Christian Vieri's return in Rome. In that occasion Moratti showed a deep interest in the Argentine midfielder.

About the talks between Lazio and Parma for Crespo, Mascardi repeated what reported by papers in these days "Lazio made a bid valuable around 130 billion lire (€67m), but Parma took a week of time to decide. Probably to see if it is possible to find a substitute for Hernan. And there is a chance the name could be that of Colombian striker of River Plate, Juan Pablo Angel"

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the same feeling mystery club (INTER)..
Is this deal cash for VERON only..??
THis would surley add midfield depth/
How sure are we about this? according to newspapers in italy their is no mention..

G

·
Believe everyone knew that this so called "mystery" club was Inter. Just for once I would like Moratti to not go after EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT GOES ON THE MARKET. Just once.

G

·
Although Veron is a undoubtedly a great player, I hope he stays at Lazio. The main reason being is I think Inter owes it to Pirlo to give him a chance in the starting 11. Pirlo has just as good vision on the pitch as Veron, and he is young so is game can go only upwards. He is excellent at free kicks (ie. see his goals in the Under 21 tournament) and there is no worry that he will feel that he is larger than the team. This kid is a true nerazzurri and I predict he will be a star on our team!

FORZA INTER!
FORZA PIRLO!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i have to agree with zio bergomi here. sure, veron is a very, very good player, one of the best in the world at his position. but we have pirlo, who already has shown the potential to be as good as veron or even better. and pirlo already is ours, and he's very young. pirlo has paid his dues by going on loan. it's time to bring him back to inter and put him in the lineup.

forget about veron. let some other team have him.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Zio and Falcao, you guys are RIGHT!!!....we DON'T need to spend $60M on just ONE player.....we should use that money to get Lizarazu (if Geo leaves), Baronio, and SOL CAMPBELL!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts