Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to today's "La Repubblica" (Kaf, I know, shame on me... But TV Guide on Fridays), today is the day when there will be the verdict in the trial regarding Delio Rossi-Lecce case. The Roma(n) newspaper reports that Rossi risks a three month ban, after refusing to agree a penalty.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
LOL, three months ban, this seems rather lenient (assuming he is found guilty, of course).

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually three months is the maximum penalty. Rossi refused to agree a milder penalty because he's sure about his innocence. In any case, Delio will spend his ban under a beach umbrella in his native Rimini by reading in the "Gazzetta dello Sport" what Sabatini (or whoever in his place) and Lotito are messing up in the transfers market. :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
3 game touchline ban for Rossi, 10,000 Euros fine for Lazio. Dont know if there will be any appeal or anything, not heard anything from Lazio side as of yet.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
"....However, the Disciplinary Commission decided the conversation “did not qualify as match-fixing, not even as an attempt.”..."

-----

Hilarious.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
"....However, the Disciplinary Commission decided the conversation “did not qualify as match-fixing, not even as an attempt.”..."
Yes, if it wasn't a match fixing attempt what are they punishing Rossi for? What a bunch of retards. If you think he tried to fix the game, punish him harshly, if not declare him innocent, this slap on the wrist is rather nonsensical.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I have no doubt this will be reversed...if they had a case, there would have been a real penalty. Not that toucline bans mean anything, anyway...

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know if laughing or crying at this verdict. Punished for being innocent... Maybe that Commission punished Rossi and Lazio just for making the Commission members spend a sunny Friday into a trial room instead of going out for a long week end. In any case, probably the three matches will be Coppa Italia preliminary rounds. It's the 10.000 euro that worries most. No morning cappuccino for the players for the next 6 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts