Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the identity of the stadium for this game please? Nou Camp or Olympic presumably (assuming it is in Barcelona).

·
Registered
407 Posts
It will be probably in Camp Nou...because it will attract a big crowd for sure...especially when all Barça favorites, Rivaldo, Ronaldo and Romário play along..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not exactly for the Estadi Olympic, but Sarriá has been sacrificed for the extention of the city of Barcelona...Espanyol used to play there, but now they moved to the Olympic...

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to both the Olympic and Nou Camp stadiums last year (no games going on). Please let me know when you hear the official venue for the game.

·
Registered
390 Posts
man it would kick @$$ if this was played at the Nou Camp , n like Rafael mentioned there r many barca players n former players involved that it would be great to have it there, n not only the brasilian players as what i remebemer the catalan team is made up mostly of barca players, or at least players that have already played for barca or espanyol

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
The match is in Camp Nou. The Catalan NT always plays there.

The team is mostly build of former Barça and Espanyol as someone pointed out eariler. Which makes sence since it`s those two who are the "big" clubs in Catalunya.

Our team hasn`t losed for I don`t know how many years. It`s build on Guardiola as the big leader and Cruyff as playmaker. Despite the fact that Cruyff couldn`t play, we still gave Chile a lessons this christmas. Sergio from Depor will also take a midfield spot. Xavi will be there aswell proberly and also Albert Celades. Gerard is unfortently injured and will miss the match. In defence Puyol and Sergi are two who have a secure starting place. Upfront the we miss Dani who`s also injured. Raul Tamudo and Òscar could be the likley attacking couple. Hard to say now. Òscar`s younger brother, Roger, will most likley take one of the wings. Hopefully Johan Cruyff`s favourite, Toni Velamazan, will recover for the match. An excellent rightwinger.

I`ll give more info about the squad when we get closer to the 18 of may.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sao Taffarel.
are you the cafu 100 of the other forum?

That is me, friend. I tried to change it but they said someone had my e-mail address already (me!).

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robban - Are yougonig to the Nou to watch it? Is it weasy to get tickets? I much enjoyed the city last August, so might go again. Finally, any chance of getting the video for me (money up front)??

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I`m going. And everyone has the same chanse to get tickets. It`s only to go to the ticket-office at Camp Nou when the day gets closer and they`re released.

What video are you talking about? The match?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts