Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I would love to see Ventola back at the San Siro, his servies are once again not required as Inter acquire the services of Hakan Sukur from Galatasaray. The ideal solution to this problem i think is to either loan or sell him to Udinese and in exchange bring in Stefano Fiore to Inter. I don't see my SO many people are negative on the issue of bringing Fiore to Inter. He is a fantastic young talent that can mix it with the best, as we have seen so far at the Euro Championships. He would strengthen our midfield quite considerably and i feel would link up well with Pirlo. A midfield of Seedorf, Farinos, Zanetti, Di Biagio, Pirlo and Fiore, looks quite strong to me.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
To help the midfield is not such a bad idea..It is what most of us have been saying add strength to the midfied..Along with DiBiagio/seedorf could be a combo..

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
True, but we dont know how well Sukur would play with us, we dont know how good he will perform, how well he will adopt, he is just a question mark. Of course i hope he can live up to our dreams.

Ronnie, you have a very good point, but we are already sure of how well ventola would play for us.

We will see, i think Moretti and Lippi are thinking of the same thing as you are, as Fiore want a better wage from Udinese.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
fiore what can i say quick and if inter get him and almeyda we have the best midfeild in the world even without almeyda inter will rock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts