Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some absoulutely uncertan rumours, that Vialli will go to Milano next week for some shopping. In the shopping list are these three guys. My first reaction was- yeah right. Why should they come to Chelsea?!! ( but money, lots of money would be a good reason probably) Second one was- who do I have to kill or sleep with to have Ventola or Zanetti. Can't deny that they would be blo... useful for us.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
bull****,none of them would join england

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
huhaahahaa... :) :)
it's funny how you promised about those interistas :)
but it's okay i think, remember baggio case?

----------
kat, congrats for your victory! i change my mind about flo, i think he's a little bit better than bierhoff right now :(

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you :) Funny, I have got lots of mails from my friends today, like it was some kind of personal victory. After years of friendship they are starting to accept my biased passion for football. :)
Btw, I don't like Bierhoff at all, but I support him, coz he plays for Milan. I also can't stand french national team ( sorry :) and congrats, I saw you are moderator now), but now I kinda like my frenchmen more and more. So I could even like some Inter player. :)

D

·
0 Posts
haha you guy's need to buy Maldini,Vierchowod,Lombardo,Mancini,Signori and Roberto Baggio ......ventola and zanetti are far too young to play for the veteran team called Chelsea.......My team will Destroy you at Nou Camp .........

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You'll get Dino Baggio...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

[This message has been edited by Jan (edited 15-04-2000).]

·
Registered
237 Posts
Amo! You!? Here!? ...maybe you're starting to like Chelsea.

If Chelsea gets Baggio next year I'll know I'm cursed!!! ;)

...well, he's not THAT bad...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh come on now Jan! it was a very nice and long laugh...look what you made it end up! a small smile at best...

Boof! this is unfair! :)

Thuram1,you havent posted at the Parma forum for a long time,do you suddenly prefer Chelsea over the mighty Gialloblu? :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts