Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes dudes, the talented but ridiuclously injury-prone Nicola Ventola will once again be overlooked by Lippi and the rest of the Inter staff as he'll be loaned to Atalanta.

Everybody on the forum wanted him in the black and blue (of Inter not Atalanta, this is confusing) but I think he played his way out of a return with his performances at Bologna.

I think he would have been useful for the club but let's face it he's criticised Inter in the press (in fairness he had the right to) and that really isn't gonna help his cause.

All the best Nicola, hope you get 20 goals for Atalanta next season. And please try not to get injured.

·
Registered
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that a) its a LOAN deal, he isn't gone for good and b) I got this from inter.it. Its not some bull*** teamtalk nonsense.

I

·
0 Posts
I personally think its good that he is going on loan for another season. Last season he didnt show anything. I never heard of news of him and I always checked bolonga scores to see if he did anything and he didnt.
I too was sad to see him leave the first time, but I know this will be useful for the entire team. With v32 (hopefully) returning strong and his good supporting cast I personally think we have a potent attack. I look forward to seeing him in the future, but he is still not completely there.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
he needs another season on loan. he messed up the last one. surely he couldn't have expected to stink up the joint at bologna and then find a space at inter. if he can score lots of goals, then he needs to show it. that's the only way inter will recall him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts