Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After have seen Fiore in the EURO2000 i think that Inter should try to trade Ventola plus money for Fiore.Since Ventola leaving anyway we should try to get Fiore.
I would even go so far by trading Seedorf for Fiore.
He must be the best offensive midfielder I have ever seen.
He just can´t stay in a crap club like Udinese. He´s to damn good for that!!

FORZA FIORE!!!!!

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
you know recoba, i despite my opposition, i think the chairman of inter is working on this swap.

I oppose because i think this would make a very very bad impression for other players. There is one important thing for every player, playing time. Ventola was obviously done great 2 seasons ago, but inter still loaded him away.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Fiore cannot compare to Pirlo

Fiore might be a true champion but Pirlo is a champion and a half.

Look at last season guys......Fiore is 25 and scored 9 goals in Serie A last season 2 of them penalties.

Pirlo is 20 and scored 6 goals in Serie A and none of them penalties.

Campeon? Un grande Capmpeon........su nombre? Es ANDREA PIRLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA PIRLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
For the moment,I think Fiore is BETTER than Pirlo.He's a more complete player and has a better workrate than our young Pirlo.He's got a better physique and strength too.But,Pirlo is a talent and can only get better in the future.The only problem is if Inter doesn't play him often and gain experience,he'll be gone.Lippi should be able to teach him to tackle more,run more,stuff a more experienced players do.He should also improve his attitude,he doesn't seem to care much if his team is winning or losing.Maybe he keeps his emotions well hidden.:)

Forza Inter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts