Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, according to Brazilian press, Fluminense's young midfielder Diego will arrive Benfica next season through a business involving agent Jorge Mendes. If this is true, then José Veiga will leave Benfica and confirms the very rumoured bad relationship between Veiga and Vieira.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Who is this Diego anyway? This will lead to confusion, people might tend to mix him up with Porto's overrated midfield-talent.
(as for the overrated, I mean so far, probably he still proves me wrong, but for now he hasn't shown much)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
What's the relationship between Benfica getting Diego and Veiga quitting? Veiga didn't want Diego?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Viega might be confused as well, proclaiming we can never afford snapping up Diego from Porto ;) :D

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is all about Diego, who is a current Fluminense young midfielder. Apparently, he's on the verge to sign Benfica and the business will have the intervention of agent Jorge Mendes, who is a "rival" of José Veiga. Since some months ago that Veiga and Vieira's relations aren't the best and this seems to be the great proof we needed to see that. Veiga told that if Diego arrives, then he will leave the club. Some heads are going to roll...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
If signing Diego means Veiga is out the door, then sign him up if for no other reason than to get his ass out my beloved club.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I think Veiga's relationship with Vieira is not the best at the moment and that has mainly to do, like LPC said, with Jorge Mendes.
In my opinion he will leave Benfica after the end of the league, even if we make the «dobradinha».

1 - 8 of 8 Posts