Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been hearing whispers about this boy, he looks a shining prospect. Apparently Corluka and him are second cousins…anyway.

Born in Bucharest, He’s a versatile player who’s played as Left and Right Wing Back, on the wings, in the centre as an attacking midfielder and a couple of stints as striker. His small stature though suggests he's better used on the wings. Boy has a sh!t load of pace on him and was even dubbed the "Johnny Depp of football" ??:confused:

He had a lot of early troubles a few years back whilst at Scunthorpe in England. He hit the booze quicker than you can say SPAMONY and obviously fell out of contention and seemingly ruined any chance of developing into a quality player.
But he pulled his finger out and travelled to Australia to gain some help where he checked himself into The Ashley and quickly turned things around.

He has since returned to Europe and has been playing his trade at Serie B side Mantova. Word has it he’s set to go on trial with Bologna. Big Miha is said to be impressed with his committment and attitude..

Watch out for this name :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I think this guy is a dud, I've been following Serie B and have not seen him appear once for Mantova. A google search turns up nothing as well.
Trying to pull a Masal Bugduv on us, are we?

·
Registered
69,628 Posts
both "Vedran" and Bosko will one day return to their home country of Republika Srpska and maybe even play for their NT :howler:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Definitely seems like it.

He could've called him Pero Pušikurčević instead of Vedran Balaban.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,884 Posts
I think this guy is a dud, I've been following Serie B and have not seen him appear once for Mantova. A google search turns up nothing as well.
Google search shows that a guy named Vedran Balaban played at Victorian State league Division One in 2003 and 2004. I'm gonna have a wild guess and say Vedran Balaban is MihaiLo's friend or he himself is Vedran Balaban.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Google search shows that a guy named Vedran Balaban played at Victorian State league Division One in 2003 and 2004. I'm gonna have a wild guess and say Vedran Balaban is MihaiLo's friend or he himself is Vedran Balaban.
You may well be right because, unless I am very much mistaken, MihaiLo does indeed hail from Australia.

Poor attempt at a thread then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts