Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the derby only 4 days away and no one has opened a derby thread yet? :eekani:

This is Zvezda's game of the season and a way of possibly keeping the title at the Marakana. I expect us to go out and attack and finally a derby that will be worth watching, unfortunately I won't be able to watch it because I'm away for the weekend. Ticket prices are high for this game but I'm sure fans will be there, after all they have probably missed going to a zvezda game this season. The last big game was vs PSV, I'm sure there will be at least 40,000. Anyway I expect us to win, well because we're playing Partizan and I am putting my name forward for the traditional avatar bet, anyone care to join me?

Napred Zvezdo!!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Before opening this topic, you should wait till the end of tomorrow games. Then we would see if this Derby really makes any sense other than being residual of the former Belgrade folclor.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I didn't realize it man, I thought the next round was on the weekend and the derby after that...

If the gap is still 5 points come derby-time (i.e. if it does not increase) I expect Vermez to be careful and focus more on defending than attacking, i.e. he'll be happy with a draw. Then it all depends what Dostanic does. If he (or someone else in the club) decides that there is no chance of winning the title, he'll go in with the "samo da se ne obrukamo" attitude - very careful that is - and we'll see another boring 0-0 draw. If Zvezda decides to make one last ditch effort for the title or at least a derby win to keep the Delije happy, and comes out attacking and all guns blazing, I believe Partizan will exploit this overeagerness and win with a low score, 1-0 or 2-0.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
My prediction is:

Crvena Zvezda 3 : Partizan 1

Zigic, Jankovic, Pantelic

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
yea yea put it in the prediction league thread when I post it ;)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
yea yea put it in the prediction league thread when I post it ;)
It should be a valid prediction even if posted here...

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
It all depends on what happens tomorrow as others have stated. Go Zeleznik!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Wishful thinking. Zeleznik is 13th in the table. Partizan is 1st.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Never say never Andrija. I'm not so sure it will be that easy of a game...we need to score early if we want to cruise past them because the more time on the clock ticks away and the score is 0-0 it will get tougher and tougher because the Zeleznik players always have some weird motivation against us.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
"Weird motivation"...it's called they are Zvezda's "friendly" club.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And what about the bet?

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
I'm all for it, so sign up people.

Rules:
- 1 month (or shorter, suggestions are welcome)
- The losing party has to wear a fullsize avatar of the other team, either Zvezda or P-zan
- Those who enter and do not honour the bet can be called forumdonkey from now on.
- PV can't enter since he's such a donkey. :D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we're gonna win this one against our 'European' neighbours. Even moreso, Pantelic will probably be the one to sink them. It'll be a close match since Pekmez will be coming for a draw.

RTS will be showing the match either live or on tapedelay, so it says on their site.

NAPRED ZVEZDO! :fero:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
I wouldn't enter such a ridicilous thing again anyways..Just a question, where were the suggestions for the bet when Partizan was the host in the first part of the year? There weren't any then and so I don't see why there should be a bet now either.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Ee sine..jesi li ti spavao celo vreme?

There was a bet man and no-one won since it the match ended in a tie. :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
COunt me in . On Sat Partizan will send RS back to the stone age & seeing Drulo in black & white colours for a month, man how can you pass on that. :D :jester: :pp

1 - 20 of 333 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.