Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah baby! :cool:

Let's cut the crap and go to the betting phase immediately. Who's in other than me? Are you grobari up for revenge with all this new found confidence I've been spotting lately.

On the match itself, it's importance is clear for everyone to see. 3 points divide us and you chumps and this is basically all or nothing for both teams.
We've had the upper hand though these last few derbies and to me it seems a new phenomenom has risen among grobars everywhere, called the Zvezda-complex. Hopefully the next 2 matches will only further confirm this theory.

Your thoughts/opinions etc are welcome in this thread, let's make it one to remember! ;)

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
I have lost twice....but am in again! i never walk away from a bet :fero: muhahahaaa lol.....have fun wearing a pfc grb for the next 2 months bro :)

I SVE U KURAC!
PARTIZAN JE SAMPION!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
As I was saying to Drulo earlier, this derby hasn't had any hype at all as of yet when in fact is the most important derby in years. I wasn't feeling too confident about the game but in recent derbies we have been dominant over you and feel we can get a mimimum of a win and a draw.

Question: are we betting on both derbies or just the league one?

Anyway I'm in, I think they will come down to who wants it more, and by it I mean the double because these 2 games will most likely decide who will end up with silverware at the end of the season and who will end up with nothing. I'm really excited and just hope I can watch them live.

Zvezda Sampion!!

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Is RTS Sat showing the game? I sure hope so..As for the derby itself, I'll make more comments in a day or two when I finish with my finals.:mad:

As for the bet, of course I am in..

P.S. PFC-Zvezda 1-0 ;)

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting question Dule..

I guess we'll have to see how the majority feels about it. So people put in your suggestions, one match or 2 and if you pick 2, please expain how?

Some certainties then;

- the bet will last for one month from saturday
- the losing party has to put up a full size avatar of it's opponents logo in this derby (no escape route for you now :D)
- those who've entered but do not honour this bet will be known as forum p*ssies ;)

Ok, 2 vs 2 so far, people join us in another XT betting extravaganza! :D

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I've checked everywhere and it doesn't seem like there is going to be coverage. On Serbian Cafe, some guy emailed Eurosport and he got a reply saying they will most likely show highlights but they might show coverage of the game if there is enough interest, I know many of you probably don't get Eurosport but just so you know.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
I'm in
Probably won't be around for the next few days, but I'll still be sure to follow the rules if it goes that way.
NAPRED ZVEZDA !

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Thank God they decided to do something right!! #I am really hyped for it, It's going to be great and of course seeing Zvezda win.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Napokon nesto sto je vredno gledati na RTS-u.

ole :D

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Ma brate zaboravih da kazem kako jednostavno obozavam ono "jedna zelja - jedna pesma" :howler:

Strasno. To ne pustaju ni tamo na RTS1/2/3, nego ovako samo za gastose na satelitu. :rolleyes:

A tek filmove i serije...e, sto je mnogo mnogo je.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I'm in, but also a bit worried. ;)

Not that glodari are better than us, it just seems that statistically the time has arrived for partizan to win a derby. They haven't done that in ages and I am not sure for how long we can maintain such a record. But let's hope we do. :)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Previous derbies, especially last season and the one before, it was Zvezda who was out to prove something. In neither case was the derby something that could even remotely threaten Partizan's title ambitions. On the other hand, the season before that, when Zvezda was champion (and much more closely), Partizan won 2 out of 3 times.

Now Partizan are the ones out to prove something, with a bunch of youngsters eager of doing so.

ajmo crno-beli, ole! :star:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
yes Matteus, Ilic, Delibasic,Duljaj... had to stand there useless and watch Zvezda chuck 3 goals in your net,you managed to get rid of all those players+coach and replaced them with "who is that again"
and yes Partizan will face stronger Zvezda side then you did last time + we got ampires on our side :howler:

be confident and happy, becouse after derby it's always different story for you

as for bet
i m on it :cool:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Zvezda stvorila samo 2 napada koja su stigla do kaznenog prostora, non stop fauliraju...

1 - 20 of 160 Posts