Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to look forward too. Partizan is leading the table with 41 points and Zvezda are second with 35. No crowd are allowed in the stadium for this one. Will be shown on RTS apparently :thumbsup:

AJMO PARTIZAN KILL :fero:

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It didn't say, probably had something to do with that police man getting flares thrown at him or something.

Sutrašnji derbi se igra, nažalost, u specifičnim uslovima – bez publike, i to je prvi put u istoriji derbija. Pored toga, sveukupna fama koja se stvara oko fudbala u poslednje vreme, “odvlači poglede na drugu stranu”, ali derbi je upravo taj koji je mnoge vraćao na tribine, pa se nadamo da će tako biti i ovoga puta.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
It didn't say, probably had something to do with that police man getting flares thrown at him or something.

Sutrašnji derbi se igra, nažalost, u specifičnim uslovima – bez publike, i to je prvi put u istoriji derbija. Pored toga, sveukupna fama koja se stvara oko fudbala u poslednje vreme, “odvlači poglede na drugu stranu”, ali derbi je upravo taj koji je mnoge vraćao na tribine, pa se nadamo da će tako biti i ovoga puta.
Yeah, it's because of the retards at the Kula match in December.

[tub]K1_7pcfdzpA[/tub]

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
What an embarrassment. The one game of the year we look forward too and no fans. So wrong, I wonder what the fans will do, what happens if they just show up?

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Yeah, it's because of the retards at the Kula match in December.

[tub]K1_7pcfdzpA[/tub]
Sending a cop into the Sever was stupid, the police KNEW that this would happen. In the end Serbian football loses out yet again

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Sending a cop into the Sever was stupid, the police KNEW that this would happen. In the end Serbian football loses out yet again
Personally, I wouldn't mind if they filled the entire Sever with cops. I'm beyond sick of all this shit.

·
Registered
27,420 Posts

yeah, I think that's a good enough reason. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
SP or Serb what time is the game our time ?

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
The interest is always on top here :thmbup: Even though they always seem to fix games.

Anyways:

16.20 FUDBAL: MERIDIAN SUPER LIGA, C. ZVEZDA-PARTIZAN, PRENOS

RTS SAT.

·
Registered
401 Posts
U koliko sati se igra zveza-partizan?

·
Registered
44,368 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hvala! ;)

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excellent it is on RTS SAT :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2-1 to Cigani atm.

:yuck:

We had a disallowed goal, very silly majmune...

1 - 20 of 133 Posts