Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his name is Jildu Rodrigez. he's former coach of Vasco de Gama (1972/73) and Corinthians (1966/67) but also Ivory Coast (1974), Ghana (1977), Liberia (1986), Kuweit (1993). he's 62.
let's see...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think he is a great coach. I hope some day he can become macedonian national team coach because look at other nations they have other nationality coaches and are doing heaps good. Also he is BRAZILIAN :thmbup: HE MIGHT TAKE MACEDONIATO A WORLD CUP..

U

·
0 Posts
masoboy88 said:
I think he is a great coach. I hope some day he can become macedonian national team coach because look at other nations they have other nationality coaches and are doing heaps good. Also he is BRAZILIAN :thmbup: HE MIGHT TAKE MACEDONIATO A WORLD CUP..
:D vardar did just kick him :D rodrigez is just replaced by the former yugoslav and macedonian international.. Vujadin stanojkovic did play for yugoslavia in italy 1990 for example.. Rodrigues was good but did not make any results...

·
Registered
69,081 Posts
foreign managers never really do well in our leagues but for some reason we always beg for one. Dinamo Zagreb had one I believe in the late 90's and he wasn't good.

U

·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
foreign managers never really do well in our leagues but for some reason we always beg for one. Dinamo Zagreb had one I believe in the late 90's and he wasn't good.
You are 100%regular hajduk!! for a long time vardar want a brazilian managers and when they got one and a very experienced one like you see obove the kick him :rolleyes: just don't get it.. now day say that vujo is the man but that is just bull!! vardar have been lucky...

U

·
0 Posts
Ambis said:
Bring back Hadzievski and it will solve all of Vardar's problems.
and what about the rabotnicki problem this year :D who will stop them???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts