Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter will probably take Vanoli on loan as replacement for Georgatos, who's homesick and will in his turn return to Olympiakos on loan. We will in return for Vanoli get Sousa on loan for another year, while Serena comes back to Parma. As replacement for Vanoli we will use Falsini and/or Serena.

Two news about Rui Costa. One good and one bad. The good news is that Rui Costa now seem certain to leave Viola. The bad news is that Parma isn't mentioned around his name at all. Real Madrid and Milan seem to be leading the race while Barcelona will attempt to reach him if they get some coach, who's name I don't remember, who is very found of Rui.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This is a ridiculus rumors and its not going to happen.I would understand it they ment to buy him but loan? please...Bull**** rumors...There is absoluitely no talk here for a loan deal of Georgatos.

Serena does not want to return to Parma.He made that clear with his comments when the loan swap deal with Sousa was anounced,and why would he? he played awful and got booed at ther Tardini,a "honour" only he managed after Pippo.

If we go into the next season without a new left midfielder I will kill my self,especially if our starter is Falsini or Serena!

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Falsini is not even included in the China tour so he will probaly be loaned-out again.
Adailton also.

We probaly will take Cardone back from venezia, he can also play as a leftcenter-back.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Thats why he will never play for Parma.He is 26 and couldnt hold a starting role at Venezia!

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
it seems another youngster has failed in a 'big' club...
I'm sure he will then be loaned-out again.

Also remember that we have Micoud who is a left winger so why make such a fuzz!

Forza ZE ROBERTO!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts