Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paolo Vanoli refused to negotiate with Fiorentina as he insists to stay at Parma and fight with Gianluca Falsini and newly arrived Junior for a place to the left flank.

"I dont read the news and I wait by the phone all the time.Still noone from tne club has contacted me.I know nothing and my will is to stay at Parma".Said the midfielder who had some cameo apperances in the national side.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Sad...no one ever listens to the player himself....

Now wait a minute, you don't want Vanoli? the same Vanoli people were crowing about last season when he made the national, the same Vanoli people were cheering for b/c of his good games??

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
ok i had gone to far, if he doesn't want to go to Viola ok, BUT he will have to play better! he just didn't played that confident last season.

I only ment that he should go to Viola, play great make to national team and make Parma regret that we loaned him out:)

Forza Junior, Conceicao and Falsini

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actaully Debs is not the same Vanoli...

I dont mind him staying but I dont mind him going.Its up to him and the team.He either stays and fights,plays as he can and kicks the ridiculus Pessotto out of the national team ro plays like last year and ends up in the stands.His choice and his call....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts