Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WENT TO A MALL WITH MY CAR AND I PARKED IT OUTSIDE! I HAD MY TURKISH FLAG ON IT! ITS A MINI FLAG AND POPULAR AROUND TORONTO!!!

I CAME BACK AFTER 1.5 HOURS AND I LOOK AT MY FLAG AND I SEE THERE WAS A MARK, I LOOK MORE AND I SEE SOMEONE WROTE ON IT IN A THICK PEN IN BIG LETTERS "KURDS 4 LIFE"!!!!!!!!

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
I"LL BREAK THIS GUYS FACE NEXT TIME HE DOES THIS TO ME! ESPCIALLY WHEN THERE IS A GAME SOON WITH S.KOREA!!!!!!

:fero: :fero:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
what shall I say!!?? That doesn`t surprise me... you have to live with that. If you do something, you`ll be the guilty one... Nevermind!!! :mad: The main thing is, Turkey keeps on rising - let them be jelous!!

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Dieselguy19 said:
:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
I"LL BREAK THIS GUYS FACE NEXT TIME HE DOES THIS TO ME! ESPCIALLY WHEN THERE IS A GAME SOON WITH S.KOREA!!!!!!

:fero: :fero:
No need...
I'm sure his head is ugly enough is he is stupid enough to do something like this...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Don't worry about it Yoav, it is just one idiot trying to provoke you.

But I do remember that there is a large Kurdish population in Toronto, there were lots of protests during the Ocalan trial for example.

Just get a Fener flag next time;):D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Yeah, i remember hearing about the protests in MOntreal and Toronto. FOr some reason, those two cities seem to have the largest Kurdish populations in the West.

Do you know why?

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
He is in a Turkish prison as far as I know. he has been given a death sentence, but it has been a while since he was given his sentence.

I think he may spend the rest of his life in prison though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts