Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joan Laporta and Sandro Rosell have started negociations with his agent!!!!!! today somewhere in Catalunya

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
soccerage also reports the rumor...it sounds like trez's deal is far from done...i also heard trez might go to arsenal.. :eek: either way, u will get one superstar striker in summer...

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u4046.html

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
there's a rumour in his new contract ruud had a release clause of £28 million, although i'd prefer trez if we could persuade Juventus to sell him for 15 million euro's

·
1st Tier Poster
48,802 Posts
TiB said:
Libredirecto wrote that MU wants 60 million euros for RvN :eek:
This number sounds realistic.He is one of the best strikers in the world and ManU has no financial problems.So it's obvious that they would be ready to sell him only when the offer is very good .
Barca probably can't afford him.But it's good to hear that Laporta has the ambition to go for superstars.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Barca rule out Ruud move

By John Sinnott

Barcelona vice-president Sandro Rosell has hit out at speculation that the club want to buy Ruud van Nistelrooy and sell Ronaldinho to Chelsea.

Van Nistelrooy's agent Rodger Linse met Barcelona president Joan Laporta on Monday, which led to reports the club were to bid for the Dutch striker.

Rosell told BBC Sport: "The meeting had nothing to do with the player.

"Linse's wife is Catalan and has a mutual friend of Laporta's. Chelsea have never come to us over Ronaldinho."

Rosell added: "If our coaches came to us and said they were interested in Van Nistelrooy, the first thing we would do is go to Manchester United and not the player.

"But our coach Frank Rijkaard has never talked to us about Van Nistelrooy."

Van Nistelrooy also laughed off the speculation.

"I am happy at Manchester United," the striker told the club's website.

"I recently signed a new contract and I wouldn't have committed my future to the club if I wasn't happy.

"I am enjoying my football, the fans are second to none, and any reports of me leaving are just wild rumours."

Rosell was also keen to dismiss the story linking Chelsea with a £50m move for Ronaldinho, who joined Barcelona last year.

He said: "It's only speculation. Chelsea have never come to talk to us about Ronaldinho.

"They have never presented an offer and there have been no talks."

Ronaldinho joined Barcelona from Paris St Germain last summer for £21.25m and has been in superb form for the resurgent Catalan team this season.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
one bad season and now hes on the way down? Manu is in shambles and with a stuburn coach running the show, if he was playing for another club with more stability he would be scoring loads of goals.

His is better than Trez, hope Barça signs him he is one of the best inside the box plus he has a great shot

·
Registered
565 Posts
RVN is not overrated. He scored in Holland and he's scoring in England. He fits the profile of the next "crack" for Barca. He's got the coolest name. He's a great striker. He's up there with Shevchenko, Henry and Ronaldo.

Only thing is he ain't coming cheap. He earns 5M a year at ManUtd and has contract til 2008. This is bad.

But... he's not untouchable. The only way I see RVN at Barca is if they swap players with ManUtd. Who might they be interested in??? The answer is Carles Puyols.

Now, before u guys start yelling and cursing my name, listen. I love Puyols. He's my favorite Barca player even over Dinho. But a soccer is a business. I bet that if Henry would come to Barca by swapping Puyols most of you would agree to this.

The revelation of Oleguer as the next catalan defender would ease Puyols exit. Oleguer might become with time the catalan pride and a star defender, as he is already proving his worth. Puyols is a very special player and I dream of a Barca with a kickass defense. But this proyect needs the second star and there aren't many out there willing to come.

I believe, with alot of pain, that Barca might let Puyi go. Take one for the team. RVN wage would be where the problem might reside.

Again, this is just make belief and I'm a nut... j/k

Just a crazy theory though

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
RVN over Puyol, not worth it. What CB can they buy that is as young and talented? its better to keep Saviola than to lose Puyol over a striker.

·
Registered
546 Posts
A while back, I heard a rumor of Zlatan Ibrahimovic coming to Barca. Does anybody know if there is still a chance of this? From what I have seen, he is an excellent striker, hes young, and he wouldnt cost as much as Henry or Ruud.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Buy Fernando Cavenaghi from River, young, cheap and will be one million times better than the striker RVN is now!

Saviola is doing great now with Barca, why you guys want him to go!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Barcelona president denies all interest in Man Utd's Van Nistelrooy
tribalfootball.com - April 15, 2004

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has ruled out a move for Manchester United star Ruud van Nistelrooy.
Of the reported meeting with van Nistelrooy's representative, Laporta said: "It was an absolutely informal meeting and in no sense did we start up discussions.

"We have to be thinking of the market but in this case nothing has happened.

"We are not in the market for negotiations as the player is very happy at Manchester and Manchester want to keep him."

Laporta also dismissed reports linking Chelsea with a ¢G50 million bid for Ronaldinho.

"It is certain that Ronaldinho is desired by a lot of clubs. Many teams would want him in their squad, but he is not for sale," continued Laporta.

"He still has to give a lot of glory to the club and is under contract, and we are very happy with his performance and above all his human quality. Puyol is also not for sale."

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Áccording to The Sun RVN will continue his carreer in Spain(Barça and if not,Real Madrid).Forlan will probably be sold to.Sun might be laughable at times but they do have their infos more times

Personally i doubt if we can afford RVN after his new contract with Man U,we would need to spend no transfer fees on anybody else in the summer to convince Man U,unless this 28M pounds clause is true

1 - 20 of 33 Posts