Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When he went to ManU many still had doubts whether he would make it in the EPL. Now Ruudje has scored in 8 consecutive League games and 9 consecutive ManU-games. He's 2nd in the EPL topscorer-list. After a few months in England this guy's a legend. Way to go Ruudje!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have to say Van Nistelrooij has really impressed the last few months at Man Utd and if he contiunes he can be as good as anyone. The overhead-kick that hit the bar today was just like watching Rivaldo at his best. I'm really sorry that Van Nistelrooij went to Man Utd because I don't like the team and I hope he start saving some of these goals until he put the Oranje shirt on again.

But the most important is that the great Dutch strikers of Van Nistelrooij, Kluivert, Hasselbaink, Maakay and others show they are class players week in and week out and Van Nistelrooij's play lately does really give some optimisme before the Euro2004...

The draw is on Friday by the way, I'm nervous...

·
Registered
597 Posts
By the way, how do you write his name...

On his shirt it is Van Nistelrooy but on the knvb.nl they use Van Nistelrooij....?

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Yes, Nistelrooy has shown his real class as a pure aggresive striker. I saw their match against Blackburn Rovers, and I'd say his overhead kick is very high technique and awesome. I am not wondering if Manchester United can win the league title this season.

Honestly, I have double feeling about Ruud van Nistelrooy. In one side, I was happy to see that there is a really good and potential Holland player after Dennis Bergkamp left the squad (Holland is my most favorite NT). But, in other side I hate the fact that he contribute many cool goals for Man Utd. to win every match and the truth is I dislike Man Utd. :(

N

·
0 Posts
RVN rules and he showed how to take a penalty,he would have made that one we should have got against Ireland,if that little adolf wasn´t so blind.if if if

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's the same story of Cruijff/Cruyff. The dutch "ij" is actually a "y" with two dots above it. Since that is unknown in the rest of the world, they write it with "y".

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
It's quite unbelievable what he has done so far. Even at PSV he only made it 7 games in a row that he scored. Although he did that twice. Now he has 45 minutes left against Liverpool to make it 9 leaguegoals in a row, but he might need another penalty to do so cause he has a tough time against Henchoz and Hyypia.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
No 9 in a row. It was the only reason to keep watching that ****ing ****. Please Ajax save Jari from that total boredom they call Liverpool!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts