Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should Louis Van Gaal become coach of Arsenal when Wenger leaves at the end of the 2001-2002 season?

VG is not prepared to coach a team next season anyway, so he would still be available then.

·
Registered
708 Posts
No!!! First, Wenger will not leave. Second, do we really want an arrogant coach who will fill our team with second rate dutch players.
Third, have you watched Barca in the last year? They play this boring, slow style which VG would probably try to implement at Arsenal. Remember how they played against us in the first CL game between Arsenal and Barca?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
bulldog is right
wenger isnt leaving for a long while
but i think that barca plays attractive footie
very attacking

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought that Wenger would stay and finish his contract until the end of 2001-2002, I think he will leave then, then he would been coach for a long, time, and at least he's already won the double with Arsenal, winning the CL, may well be something to much to ask.

VG would be a bad option, but not an extremely bad option, there are coaches worse then him, and what hasn't VG in Europe as coach?, and Barcelona boring?, you must have watched only the last quater-of the season, they ripped Arsenal to shreds at Wembley, 4-2 in the CL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts