Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read at soccerdraft.com about a rumor that Louis Van Gaal is coming to Juventus. Please, please, please don´t let it be true. Don´t bring that man to our proud football club !!!!!! I don´t want Juventus to be a Dutch team. Even though I don´t really like the way Ancelotti organizes the team, I think it would be ten times better if he stays than if VG arrives. I hope it´s just a rumor.................

S

·
0 Posts
I don't think van Gaal would come to Juve. He is so arrogant, and Ancelotti is 1000 times better than him. If he were to come, all players would be fired except Davids and Van Der Sar, and 9/10 of the Dutch national team would be brought in.

He has no idea of soccer.

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Ancelotti is great, he seems to be an excellent motivator, and is very honest. We never hear of him scolding his team, and his attitude is very optimistic and tolerant. I'm sure any other coach would have flipped with that defeat in Perugia. Ancelotti realised that it was no one's fault and immediately looked ahead. He seems to know beforehand what the press is trying to imply with their question, and foils them everytime. Though juventus.com seems to discreetly promote Juventus while providing news, the impression i get from Carlo Ancelotti is definetly not restricted to the sito officiale.

I am certain Luis Van Gaal won't be coming.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting him if he brought over Figo, Rivaldo, Kluivert and Reizegar. But he wouldn't so he can stay at Barca.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Haha, now that really is bull****! Why should Juventus get Van Gaal? They know how "good" he was in Barca! :p And why should we replace him with Ancelotti? Carlo has done a great season in Juve. Calm down, Van Gaal will never manage Juventus! But if that were to happen.. hmm well then, he would really **** up our loved club. But as I said, NEVER!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well CUG, you don't know your football do you? Figo and Rivaldo are probably going to stay in Barcelona now when Nunez and Van Gaal leaves. Figo and Rivaldo HATE Van Gaal so why would the follow him to Juventus?

BTW, Hahahahahahaha!!

Juve to Serie B!! :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i heard we was interested in van gaal,now when he leaves!!!
what do you think,it may be good.....

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Van Gaal has quit my Barca and i can say i haven't been this happy in a while. He had press conference saturday to announce he will quit and take a year off to relax away from football. So you guys are safe, FOR NOW!!!!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is good news for us, CarlosMiguel. If it´s true of course........Let us hope that this VG-rumors just where rumors and had no connection to reality

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Dont believe everything you hear/read.

CarlosMiguel is right.

VG said he is taking a year off, very smart, cause when Rijkaard, Dutch coach for now, wont succeed on the EC2000, VG would really want to be the national coach, so he is waiting after that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts