Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it time to sell or bench frank???
what is he(frank) doing in the Chelsea and Braca???
Not that i am better, or Holland is lousy.
But I think spainard defence is better than Holland's whereas Holland attacking strenghs are stronger than spain's (my opinion only)!!!.I hope to see Barca Kick Chelsea out win a at least 3 goals margin.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't think the fact that you say the Spanish defence is better than the Dutch's really matters as Barce sold a class player in Ferrer anyway. F De Boer should not be dropped as he is a class player. Everyone has difficult times and blaming him for games that everyone did bad in is slightly harsh.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
F. De Boer is consistently best defender for Barca. Even against Chelsea I thought he was ok. Besides, the dutch have great defencemen, one of the best in Jaap Stam.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
578 Posts
As his perfomance last night, Frank is not the best defender for Barca, really it's a shame he is the worst..
and now we can say good bye Liga..

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the problem, Mr van Gaal sell too many of the valuable defenders.

Now what rumor or what, brazilian defender or wingback, again no central def.

WHat stam??? Pls the weakness of STam is (my opinion only!!!) fast as a whole but not in sudden acceleration. To beat him, sudden burst will leave him stranded !!!???

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's nothing wrong with Barca's defenders. In fact, most of them are excellent.

It's VG's system that is the problem.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Don't worry guys!

I'm confident we will win 5:1 on Camp Nou. Probably in extratime but we can go thry to next round!

I'm more worried if we face Valencia in next round.

:eek: :eekani: :eek:

·
1st Tier Poster
51,180 Posts
Culéd said:
Guys, you know what..? I dont like this Gaspart fellow.. Gives me bad vibes..
No no he's great. He has big plans for us. I've heard he's planning to sign two young superstars from Brazil named Geovanni and Rochemback. And also the best young defender in the world - Christianval from French league. Champions League here we come!!!

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
You guys think Rivo is going to put up with van Gaal's shit for long?

I swear, if LvG ever gets fired, and then comes back a couple years later, Rivo is going to end up leaving (probably on a Bosman)...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
nLr said:
Don't worry guys!

I'm confident we will win 5:1 on Camp Nou. Probably in extratime but we can go thry to next round!

I share your confidence and will watch the game from tape later this season. :D
But Valencia will be a tough one. :eek:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
nLr said:
Don't worry guys!

God I hate Claudio López.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Robban said:
God I hate Claudio López.
Man, don't worry, Frank De Boer will stop him and Van Gaal will use a system to destroy their game, especially covering Mendieta.

C'mon, we have our god Figo, Pichichi Kluivert and O Rei Rivaldo, we're unbeatable.

Guys, be more optimistical... maybe we don't win La Liga this year, but we have a strong team and it's going to be the base of an era full of success. I still trust in Núñez and his glorious vice-president, the mega-barcelonista, Joan Gaspart. God knows how many Ligas and CLs we'll celebrate in the next five years!!!

:veiled:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Man, don't worry, Frank De Boer will stop him and Van Gaal will use a system to destroy their game, especially covering Mendieta.

C'mon, we have our god Figo, Pichichi Kluivert and O Rei Rivaldo, we're unbeatable.
Either way I do hope that VG kicks that La Pobla kid with long hair out of the club! The only thing he can do is saying "El pelo no se toca" and he's always in the way for the De Boers during practices!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I propose the following line-up:

Hesp
-
Reiziger (probably young gun Puyol, looks quite promising)
Frank
Abelardo
Zenden (you know, Van Gaal kinda has a crush in him playing LB :rolleyes: ;) )
-
Xavi (Guardiola will most definately leave after all the trouble he had with VG)
-
Luis Enrique (will he be fit in time?)
Cocu
-
Figo
Kluivert
Rivaldo (back on the left wing :rolleyes: )

:D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
With Rivaldo getting old, Figo is gonna be the key for the next years... the fans love him and he seems a loyal guy. :wallbang:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Koeman4 said:
With Rivaldo getting old, Figo is gonna be the key for the next years... the fans love him and he seems a loyal guy. :wallbang:
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :star:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts