Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to latest rumours milan are looking to offload seedorf and get a replacement for him.the two possibilities are van der vaart and mendieta.though most will prefer van der vaart but for van der vaart they have to beat the likes of chelsea,madrid,barcelona,juventus as all have shown interest in him but one good thing for milan is that man u withsdrew from van der vaart as they got the guy that they wanted ROBBEN.but still with all those clubs interested milan will have to dish out a fortune for this great talent.though mendieta on the other hand is having a brilliant season and is finding his old form back with which he can be one fo the best left winger in the world.though not very young but lately one of the best midfielders in the world and the best thing about him is that he is available for veery cheap.so its upto milan wether to dish out cash and get van der vaart or get mendieta.for me mendieta looks more likely as milan will have to find a lot of cash from somewhere to buy him which looks unlikely and for vander vaart they have to get him in january because if they leave it for the summer then i am sure one of the other four clubs interested will snap him up.so i want to know your opinion and i want to know more people who can be an option.

V

·
0 Posts
Van der Vaart is not interested in a move to Italy, he will go to Spain (Barcelona or Real Madrid) or England (Manchester United or Arsenal) or he stay with Ajax.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Mendieta, no way. It doesn't matter how little he costs, or even if he's free. Are you aware of what a flop he was at Lazio? If he couldn't make the team there, he certainly won't at Milan. Spanish players are no good in Serie A anyway.

If you want another option: Stankovic. Versatile midfielder, cheap in January, free in June, young, used to Serie A, scores few goals too.

And after Seedorf's game against Roma, I think he just bought himself some more time at Milan. :) He's our only box-to-box midfielder anyway. We don't need to replace him, but rather to cover his position in case of injury, suspension or lack of form.

If Milan are looking to offload anyone, I'd bet on Laursen. Anyone need a central defender? Tall, good in the air, speaks English...

·
Super Moderator
13,630 Posts
Paul Scholes. ;) :devil:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i stopped reading ur post as soon as i came across 'milan are looking to offload seedorf ' in the first sentence.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
super-giggs said:
according to latest rumours milan are looking to offload seedorf
I would be very suprised, on top of that we milanisti "love" to see interisti go "nuts" when they see him and Pirlo play, and win the CL, toghether.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts