Xtratime Community banner

van Bommel on his way?

297 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Wakky 
#1 ·
In the last days it has been rumours that Arsenal will sign Mark van Bommel. Wenger has anyway said that they are not interested in signing anyone at the moment.

Think of a midfield with Bommel and Vieira. That would have been great.

Also rumours that Henrik Larsson is a target of Arsenal. That would also be great, and if Arsenal also sign Kevin Hofland, Arsenal would be the best team in the world. I don`t think many would win against The Gunners then.

Who do the rest of you think Arsenal should sign?

#2 ·
frankjensen said:

Think of a midfield with Bommel and Vieira. That would have been great.

I have question for you: Do you know Van Bommel well??

He's not good enough to join Arsenal I think. In my opinion he isn't such a talent, cos the best team he can play is a average team in Spain or England. Something like the Spurs or so... I really hope this is just a rumour because there are enough better players!

#3 ·
Yes, i know him well. I have seen him play very much, and he will be a good player for Arsenal.

I don`t think he will do that well if Vieira leaves, and Bommel must do the hard work on the midfield, but if Vieira stays, Bommel will get a much easier job on the midfield. That`s what i think.

Anyway, Wenger has said that he is interested in Bommel, and Manchester United is interested too, so i don`t think they will miss in a signing like that.

#5 ·
Once again, this kind of topics belongs in THE RUMOURS THREAD! Thanks!

#6 ·
yea
i think you guys made the forum manager pissed
lol
:D :D

i dun wana larsson at arsenal, how many striker we got already huh?? and wenger wont be signing any new players for now, his got no cash.
but once again like wakky said
rumour thread please!!!
no one goes in there much:depress:

#7 ·
Swiftwilly said:
yea
i think you guys made the forum manager pissed
lol
:D :D
Hehe ;)
I have also made it a sticky so you should really see it! ;)
Try to make your rumours post there next time so I dont have to merge every single topic all the time...a forum manager can also need a rest every once and awhile you know ;) hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.