Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent a lot of time at the Brazilian forum lately, so I thought I'd actually discuss Brazilian football. :)

Is there any serious rumours (whatever that may mean) around about Vampeta coming back to Europe? I think he's a wonderful player and it would be too bad if he left Corinthians. Still it's hard to imagine that no European team would be interested.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
yeah, kafka, that's the way we do it. The new recruits now actually talking about Corinthians... :)

Still we need Ze, he reported about Vampeta being wanted before. But nothing seems to be sure yet. I guess when Ze is back from celebrating the 500 years he will give the latest. However he looks like equaling the party hours with the Brazilian years...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok,since Ze is away I can report that Fiorentina and Parma wanted Vampeta but the interest has apparently cool of now...

Happy now? you remind me that we will get Farinos instead of Vamepta..arrrrrrggggg :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Oh Natalya please, adopt "A" team, this is Corinthians terretory. So come on, join in and we almost have a cross Kafka (north), Aquila (south), me (middle), you (?-west). Only east is still missing, as Amo the barbarian supports the direct rival, it's just impossible...

When Ze comes back from the 500 years party sometimes in December, presumably, he will give you the most fascinating stories on Corinthians and the great FIEL.

Forca Corinthians, THE ONLY WORLD CHAMPION EVER (right, Ze :) )

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Talyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

why not stand bu your friend (me that is :)) and support Palmeiras? ;)

------------------

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Ok, so I know absolutely nothing about Brazilian football, except of course the obvious! So I came to a decision that as I seem to be spending so much time here, I should start to learn and adopt a team!!! So please some one ply me with information! :)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Fiorentina are very interested in Vampeta, but they're holding out to get instead maybe Almeyda or Mendieta.
Where in Europe did he play before?

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He has played for PSV Einhdhoven in Holland and he was a total failure.The funny thing is that he used to play as a forward or a right wing-back!

Fiorentina wanted Vampeta because they had decide to sell Sandro Cois to Juve or Arsenal.But now they have changed their minds and will keep Cois so they are not interested in any anchor anymore.As far as I know Almeyda or Mendieta were never targets.Their prime target was Vampeta and secondary Giuliano Giannichedda from Udinese or Tiziano De Patre from Cagliari.

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i hope we see him in italy,he's agreat player but was a big flop in holland just like AMO said.many italian teams was after him but no more it looks like they are after other players now.isn't he a midfielder regulary??.
and does he play for brasilian national team right now,he played in copa america.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think I should become a Corinthian's fan because I don't want to end up in Ze's celler!!! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Praise, praise, praise on you, Natalya, for doing the right thing :)

(However I'm not really sure if the most fantastic European FIEL convinced you, or the threat to be with Amo alone in the cellar)

Now that you revealed you are not only a fresh Corinthians girl, but blond as well (do you mean Kournikova-blond, btw :) ) I think you have to call for the construction company. Your famous rehab-center will have to be made MUCH larger.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ahem...Alexx...zip it!

I mean me and Talya can discuss together...I'll keep my energie for the brazilian girls! ;)

------------------

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Perfect...plus from Ze's regular vision delivery, I take it, there are plenty of them existing, plenty, my friend :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I have eyes for only one girl Alexx...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...

(deep deep aaaaaahhhhhhh)

------------------

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Amoroso,
I'm a biut concerned about your sexuality mate! :) What do you want me to think about this last post?? :)
Natalya....yes come and join us....Corinthians is not supporters we are a religion....a force that will never be broken :)
As for Amoroso...remember he will still be smelling in the cellar with milk and that nasty smell, that I do not want to say. He has that from the Italian side...imagine if he gets it from the brazilin side aswell ...the guy will be so smelly!
Alexx...the force will never be broken....by the way our sub team won yesteray 3x0....now the finals start in the Sao Paulo league and the Libertadores! :) Its us up their! :)
About Vampeta, don't know if he is going.....he is playing brilliantly again, and his agente is the same as Ronaldo's...that means he has loads of influence in Italian and Spanish clubs! :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmmm Amo, I'm now definitely sure I don;t want to go down into the cellar now :)
Anyway we keep up the tradition of keeping u outnumbered...lots of Laziali...1 parma man etc!

Ok, Ze, I need information on Corinthians, like the team for a start :)

Thanks for the praise Alexx :)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Natalya,
I'll give you all the info...let me have a little bit of time :)
the team is the following:

1. Dida (arguably the best keepr in the world, defintly the best penalty saver of all time)

2. Daniel 3. Fabio Luciano (might go the olympics) 4. Adilson (played for Brazil already) 6. Kleber

5.Vampeta (Brazil's first team) 8. Edu (will go to the olympics)

7 Marcelinho (best free kick of the world, and is not in the brazilian team cause the manager hates him) 11. Ricardinho (in the brazilian squad)

10. Edilson (in the brazilian squad) 9. Luizao (has played for brazil..and played in the u-21 in 95 putting Ronaldo out of the team!)

Super sub: Dinei (is a gavioes da fiel member, crazy nut! :) )

Manager: Osvaldo de Oliveira (the most intelectualized manager of Brazilian football, likes classic music and pychology) Alexx send him some Mozart stuff :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

[This message has been edited by Ze da Fiel (edited 24-04-2000).]

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here I am, trying to start a topic about Brazilian football and this is where it ends up. :)

Well, no need to fight against the windmills so I'll join this "Picture of The Month" club.

As for the best free kick in the world, I'll still go with one left-footed Serb...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts