Xtratime Community banner

Valon Behrami

9K views 128 replies 24 participants last post by  GENTI 
#1 ·
Valon Behrami, 19, Midfielder/defender, Albanian Born In Kosova, Playes For Verona.
Managers In Serie B Are Saying Hes Been The Best Player In Serie B.
Juventus Fc Want Him For Around 6 Million Euros, Also Tottenham Hotspur Want Him For Around 2 Million Pounds.

What Yall Think Of Him?

#2 ·
personally i never heard of the kid!!! but would like to know about him and his game

#7 ·
Valon Behrami is a wonderkid with Albanian origin playing for the swiss youth NT. At the age of 18 he was hunted by teams such as Inter,Arsenal,Chievo and Salernitana but finally choose to play for Genoa.

Now he is 19 and one of the biggest prospects in Europe

This season he has been on loan with Verona and he has made an immediate succes playing 18 games scoring twice as a right Defender/midfielder

..................................................................................................

Anybody that understands italian?

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=34076&progr=1

Besides, here are the clubs that hunt him right now! he wants to play in England but who can say no to juve?

http://www.tribalfootball.com/january/italnews1080105.html

#12 ·
Arianna I will break this news to you. Serie B players are not stars, no matter how well he plays in the league. We will see what he gets up to in Serie A. If he is on loan from Genoa, I would advice him to stay with Genoa should they go up into A.

#14 ·
Deano said:
Arianna I will break this news to you. Serie B players are not stars, no matter how well he plays in the league. We will see what he gets up to in Serie A. If he is on loan from Genoa, I would advice him to stay with Genoa should they go up into A.
if you foreigners can't follow Serie B and don't know the players isn't my fault. Who follow Serie B can say you that he's. And he's also according journalists, it is not me who invent thing.

Bye

#15 ·
GENTINHO_7 said:
Deano If He Aint A Star Then I Wonder Y Juventus Wana Pay 6 Million Dollars For Him And Arsenal, Tottneham And Other Seria A Clubs Intersted In Him?
It's maybe because this huge teams wan't to turn him out to a star!.YES he is maybe one of the most talented youngsters in europe but he still has a lot to learn before reaching that level. U can't even compare Serie A with Serie B

#23 ·
Jonny Knoxville said:
Vedad was a bosnian refugee..came to da US and got a college scholarship..then PSG gave him a contract. A great story imo!
Vedad is a typical poor kid that has maked it to the top, he and Lorik Cana both PSG players had to suffer pretty much to reach so far.

If u want to continue talking about Ibisevic then u could start a new thread named 'Ibisevic' or something like that, or else u could go into the Bosnia forum as he's an ethnic Bosnian.

#25 ·
It is not my problem. I am not saying this guy is crap or anything, infact he has great abilities, but to become a star you need to play in A. Players in Serie B are not stars, they are players with great potential. Montolivo and Aquilani in B were stars, but in A they are just good players who have potential for the future.

My question again is, if Behrami was in A, would he be as good as he is in B right away? No matter what you say Arianna, there are not so many stars in B, and those who are, we cant find out until they are in A...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.