Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valon Behrami, 19, Midfielder/defender, Albanian Born In Kosova, Playes For Verona.
Managers In Serie B Are Saying Hes Been The Best Player In Serie B.
Juventus Fc Want Him For Around 6 Million Euros, Also Tottenham Hotspur Want Him For Around 2 Million Pounds.

What Yall Think Of Him?

·
Registered
786 Posts
personally i never heard of the kid!!! but would like to know about him and his game

·
Registered
10,562 Posts

Genoa sent him on loan to Verona, he's regular there and scored 2 goals this season. Makes a good duo with his friend Erjon Bogdani.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Ye Juve Want To Pay Aroung 6.5 Million Dollars For Him, Also Tottenham Hotspur Are Thinking About A Bid Of 2 Million Pounds Which Is Around 4 Million Dollars.
Also Arsenal And Some Other Italian Serie A Clubs Are Interseted In Him.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Valon Behrami is a wonderkid with Albanian origin playing for the swiss youth NT. At the age of 18 he was hunted by teams such as Inter,Arsenal,Chievo and Salernitana but finally choose to play for Genoa.

Now he is 19 and one of the biggest prospects in Europe

This season he has been on loan with Verona and he has made an immediate succes playing 18 games scoring twice as a right Defender/midfielder

..................................................................................................

Anybody that understands italian?

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=34076&progr=1

Besides, here are the clubs that hunt him right now! he wants to play in England but who can say no to juve?

http://www.tribalfootball.com/january/italnews1080105.html

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Arianna said:
He's not a future star because he's already a star

:shades:

Drenica said:
Besides, here are the clubs that hunt him right now! he wants to play in England but who can say no to juve?
I would :pp btw Behrami said that he always liked Milan as a kid, and would want to play there once... but seem that Milan didnt show intrest for him

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Here he is playing for Verona:

Here he is playing for Genoa:

Here he is playing for Lugano:

Here he is playing for Swiss u-19:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Arianna I will break this news to you. Serie B players are not stars, no matter how well he plays in the league. We will see what he gets up to in Serie A. If he is on loan from Genoa, I would advice him to stay with Genoa should they go up into A.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Deano If He Aint A Star Then I Wonder Y Juventus Wana Pay 6 Million Dollars For Him And Arsenal, Tottneham And Other Seria A Clubs Intersted In Him?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Deano said:
Arianna I will break this news to you. Serie B players are not stars, no matter how well he plays in the league. We will see what he gets up to in Serie A. If he is on loan from Genoa, I would advice him to stay with Genoa should they go up into A.
if you foreigners can't follow Serie B and don't know the players isn't my fault. Who follow Serie B can say you that he's. And he's also according journalists, it is not me who invent thing.

Bye

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
GENTINHO_7 said:
Deano If He Aint A Star Then I Wonder Y Juventus Wana Pay 6 Million Dollars For Him And Arsenal, Tottneham And Other Seria A Clubs Intersted In Him?
It's maybe because this huge teams wan't to turn him out to a star!.YES he is maybe one of the most talented youngsters in europe but he still has a lot to learn before reaching that level. U can't even compare Serie A with Serie B

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Arianna: in case u have followed Behrami a while and have seen him in actions when Verona have played, i guess u could tell us a little about his skills. Would appreciate any answer!:)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i can't just because i'm not able to explain in english tecnical things:D
He's just superb. Why you don't go to some Verona's forum and try to ask to their fans?:)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
There is a serbian dude v-something who plays for PSG. Watchout for him. :excited:

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
There is a serbian dude v-something who plays for PSG. Watchout for him. :excited:
First of all he ain't serbian, he's named Vedad Ibisevic and comes from Bosnia. Second of all why mention it here?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Arianna said:
i can't just because i'm not able to explain in english tecnical things:D
He's just superb. Why you don't go to some Verona's forum and try to ask to their fans?:)
Shall do it right now:)

1 - 20 of 129 Posts