Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Juve Singed Valon Behrami Yet?

"Juventus attiva nel calciomercato in prospettiva della prossima stagione. La societa' bianconera infatti si e' assicurata due giocatori di sicuro talento: Shabani Nonda e Valon Behrami. Nonda, in forza al Monaco, e' in scadenza di contratto e il direttore generale juventino Moggi si e' inserito con astuzia nella trattativa tra la societa' monegasca e il giocatore congolese. Nel momento in cui il rinnovo con il Monaco e' parso impossibile la Juventus e' riuscita a strappare un accordo con il procuratore del giocatore: contratto di tre anni a 1,3 milioni di euro a stagione.Altra trattativa pressoche' conclusa e' quella con Behrami del Verona. Esterno svizzero di origine kosovara, Behrami, che ha 19 anni, e' una delle grandi sorprese della formazione veneta. Ha gia' debuttato nella nazionale under 21 svizzera e gioca da centrocampista esterno con propensioni offensive. Behrami rimarra' a Verona fino a giugno quando la Juventus decidera' se lasciare il giocatore per un'altra stagione in Veneto o prenderlo subito.(Corriere dello Sport)"

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
who is and what is he? attacking midfielder is he? is it another moggi no name buy who stays on loan for 6 years at another club?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
This kid has massive talent...aleady super star in serie-B
some news said Behrami pre-agreement with juve it is good news

maybe in summer we will official-sign with him

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
He's like Zambrotta at his early stage, he is very versitile. You can probably school him into a right-back Zambrotta. :)

I hope to God that this is not true. He is better off at verona, they'll probably play Serie A football next year. He must develope alot more. You might ruin his career

·
Registered
522 Posts
not really the most exciting news around for me... Juve's bought a whole lot of "potentials" in the past (legro; we shall always remember you), but a whole lot of them never really made it...

But if Juve is gonna buy him, he's most likely a candidate to be loaned out the moment he joins......

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
Legro was not really bought as a potential as such, but as someone who was going to be a first team starter. That backfired...

Anyhow, If Behrami is talented then i hope we buy him.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Genova and Juventus held talks yesterday, and one of the issues were Behrami (he is contracted to Genova, although he plays and is in comproprieta with Verona). Of course that only means that Juventus is showing an interest and is following him closely. Whether anything more will happen is impossible to say. Palermo has also shown an interest.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Valdrin said:
You've ruined Brighi and other talents, let him be damn it!!
I don't get it... :confused: Can you please elaborate more?

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
It fits his agenda,he doesn't want acknowledge the simple fact that Brighi or whoever he is refering to wasnt good enough for Juve.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Osman said:
It fits his agenda,he doesn't want acknowledge the simple fact that Brighi or whoever he is refering to wasnt good enough for Juve.
It is not far from the truth tough and I readily admit Milan done the same. It is not that good for a players career to be shipped out on different loans from year to year. Sure it can be that the players wasn't as good as expected, but I surerly knows how hard it can be to show your talent on a consistant basis if you change team all the time. also clubs that loan players are often inclined not to use them if they have viable alternatives as the loan "will leave anyway".

so for the young players it would be much better to stay in their club until they outgrown it and then move on to a club where they will play, not where they will be loaned out.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Osman said:
Bullcrap, Brighi is certainly good enough for Juventus.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
No, he is not. He wasnt even good enough for a declining Parma side. Good young players do not all develop into good top level players.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Osman said:
Didnt Fifa 2003 put him as the best player on the game?:D:D :howler:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Didnt Fifa 2003 put him as the best player on the game?:D:D :howler:
:howler: They sure did. EA Sports made Matteo a 97, which I think was just as good as Zidane. He was like a combination of Zidane, Emerson, and Henry all together. Only if he was really that good... :D

Also, they made Alessandro Parisi with a shot accuracy and shot power of both 100. He had the best shot in the whole game. :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Osman said:

Birghi was good enough to be selected as "the best young (italian?) midfielder" that year. And as long as Tacchi started he sure as hell had a place in Juve. Anyway, what I ment bu ruin is that unless Behrami walks in the Juves starting eleven, which is unlikely, moving to Juve is not a good idea. You'll probably loan him to another team, he'll probably just wait for a call back and ignore his talent and such.

I believe the reason Sculli never made it was because he was hoping you'd get him "back" as Moggi had "promised" games before you were to face Chievo. Now Sculli has realised it was only a trick but it's too late for him.

It's not like Juve are great place for talents to grow, hell you even had a great midfielder in Maresca, what your doing with him is something noone understands or will understand. So my claim that you will ruin his career is pretty legitime. ;)

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
Valdrin said:
Birghi was good enough to be selected as "the best young (italian?) midfielder" that year. And as long as Tacchi started he sure as hell had a place in Juve. Anyway, what I ment bu ruin is that unless Behrami walks in the Juves starting eleven, which is unlikely, moving to Juve is not a good idea. You'll probably loan him to another team, he'll probably just wait for a call back and ignore his talent and such.

I believe the reason Sculli never made it was because he was hoping you'd get him "back" as Moggi had "promised" games before you were to face Chievo. Now Sculli has realised it was only a trick but it's too late for him.

It's not like Juve are great place for talents to grow, hell you even had a great midfielder in Maresca, what your doing with him is something noone understands or will understand. So my claim that you will ruin his career is pretty legitime. ;)
I agree with you(ispecially that bolded part:() but then you ruin it all by mentionning Sculli!(of all people you mentionned him).He never made it becuase he is cack,Its amazing how we overrate young players.I understand that Juve are far from an ideal inviroment for young talent to grow.But we expect too much of these players.Brighi was proberly(even though you never know how they perform in tougher conditions) good enough to be in the team after his Bologna period,but you cant say he hasnt had the chance to prove himself even more,though I understand that being loaned out is harsh.

Maybe I'm selfish and expect the best there is for Juventus,but Brighi is far from the kind of quality(seeing how he was on Parma,or even Brescia) I would like to see in Juventus,even if I wouldnt mind if he was on the squad and had a go.

And with Behrami,you never know,its too bad if he isnt good enough,but how else would we(and I'm sure he's eager to for it too) know if he didnt have his chance in Juve.Even if it is as backup(he cant be worse then our side backs back-ups).Though I understand why one wouldnt want to see a talent wasted in a team like Juventus(though most top teams are like that).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts