Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
58,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Rotterdam on July 23 :D

So other than Negredo, Enzo Perez and Paco Alcacer who are definitely coming, are there any big name players being linked to Valencia this summer?

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Full pre-season schedule:

Partidos amistosos de pretemporada 2016/17

Sábado 16 julio
CD Castellón – Valencia CF
Castellón

Miércoles 20 julio
SC Preussen Munster – Valencia CF
Munster (Alemania)

Sábado 23 julio
Feyenoord – Valencia CF
Rotterdam (Holanda)

Sábado 30 julio
FC Ilves – Valencia CF
Tampere(Finlandia)

Miércoles 3 agosto
AFC Bournemouth – Valencia CF
Bournemouth (Inglaterra)

Sábado 6 agosto
Crystal Palace FC – Valencia CF
Londres (Inglaterra)

Sábado 13 agosto
Valencia CF – ACF Fiorentina
Mestalla

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Yes.

@ Wally, not really, we are trying to sell Negredo, so not sure he will be there, Enzo too, if someone offers good money he is gone, and players we are looking at aren't some class players, so no. But if Germany or Portugal wins at Euro you could watch 1 european champion (or maybe not, Mustafi and Gomes could get extended vacation so won't be there), or we will just sell them before all that.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
It was canceled.

No broadcast of todays match.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
3-2 Valencia for now,we had 2-0,they equalised 2-2, Paco and Rodrigo and own goal from them.

2-4 now, some guy named Aridai Cabrera, and we have whole team substitute in 2nd half.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I used to follow Valencia when I could watch the Spanish Primera every week. But today, against Feyenoord, I didn't recognize any of the players. Too sad. Such a glorious history just a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
We had many problems with crosses,again,they could score few more after crosses. Medran scored from free kick,but their keeper made mistake,ball went almost at middle.

·
Administrator
52,097 Posts
I watched 2nd half of Juve losing to Melbourne fc or whatever they called, and I could recognize only the goalie (3rd goalie) and a midfielder who we loaned out 7 years straight and is allways there for pre-seasons lol.

Says all you need to know about pre-seasons (apparently the few regular squad players around and not on vacation played first half I missed).

·
Administrator
52,097 Posts
No problem, and Muchas gracias for not selling us Andre Gomes, much obliged. .

1 - 20 of 80 Posts