Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Valencia are reportedly interested in signing Juventus full back Alessandro Birindelli.

Birindelli is seen as a perfect replacement for French veteran Jocelyn Angloma who is quitting the club.

·
Registered
67 Posts
:) Why?? He is good subs and doesn't complain to sit on the bench.Moreover,he is universal defender.....
BTW,How much are they offering?:)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Mikey, you'd judge him by his last performance..

Think about the old day.. the day, he battle with other player to win some trophy for the club..

He's a great subs.. and a lot better than Paramatti

So, if we're going to sell someone, please it shouldn't have to be Biri or Tacchi, just they play suck this year...:(

·
Registered
429 Posts
if we're going to sell someone, please it shouldn't have to be Biri or Tacchi, just they play suck this year...
Does that mean that all players who have a bad season should be sold? i'm not referring to birindelli here, as i dont think he is good enough. tacchinardi on the other hand has been extremely loyal to the juventus cause and has proven his worth in past seasons. selling him would be a big mistake in my opinion.

look at rui costa, his first season in milan was awful - should they just sell him even though we all know what he is capable of doing? every player hits bad form for some reason or another, but thats no excuse to just sell them.

·
Registered
17,029 Posts
Nyuka, maybe we can get both Vicente AND Aimer for Birindelli, but Valencia have to give us cash as well :tongue:

i say get rid of him, we have zenoni, and i think ze maria is joining as well, so we have plenty of right back options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts