Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to start the thread this way, but ANGULO is a B*tch !

Half time score: 1-0 Baraja free kick.

Aimar is fantastic on the left. Why didn't he start with Reguierro on the right?

Best game of the season until Angulo got sent off.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Cañizares saves the day once agian!
Imagine Valencia without him.. :scared:

I dind't see the game but guess its quite okay consdering Angulo stupid red card!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Saw the game...Valencia controlled the game in the first have until Angulo comitted two stupid fouls to get two yellow cards...Villarreal played better in the second half...obviously the red card made a difference...however, Valencia still had a very good chance with Miguel and Villa counter-attacking against one defender but Miguel held the ball too long and the defender was able to intercept...Riquelme didn't have a good game but he still had an assist.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything was perfect until that Bi*ch Angulo got sent off.
I wonder how long Aimar will be out? It was a nasty twist he suffered and that b*tch of a refarree gave him a yellow card!! But flores was asking for it when he took Villa off and Aimar was a lone striker. I knew then and there that thier defence will fu(k Aimar.
I think we are third or fourth now since Osasuna won and Madrid got lucky in the last minute.
Canizares saved our Valencian arses again tonight. That must've been the fourth penalty he saved this season!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
riquelme didn't really have a good day and missed a penalty...and i hope aimar is fine... :(

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
EUROWATCH: VILLARREAL HOLD VALENCIA
Thursday, 23 March 2006 00:38:59
VALENCIA - Inter's UEFA Champions League quarter-final opponents Villarreal (1st leg Wed 29 March, Stadio Giuseppe Meazza; 2nd leg Tues 4 April, Estadio El Madrigal) held Valencia to a 1-1 draw in La Liga round 29.

VALENCIA 1-1 VILLARREAL (HT: 1-0)

Scorers: Baraja 37, Forlán 69

VALENCIA: Cañizares, Miguel, Albiol, Marchena, Moretti; Angulo, Albelda, Baraja, Aimar (Jorge López 88); Mista (Viana 46), Villa (Regueiro 82)

VILLARREAL: Viera, Josemi, Alvarez, Gonzalo, Arruabarrena; Senna, Tacchinardi, Josico (Guille Franco 46), Riquelme; Forlán, Jose Mari (Calleja 59)

Referee: Fernández Borbalán

Bookings: Albelda, Aimar, Marchena, Arruabarrena, Josemi, Alvarez, Tacchinardi

Sent off: Angulo

inter.it

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Couldn't see the match but having been down to 10 men,i think its a good result.

:star: Cani :star: to the rescue again.Man this guy is great.SHould be 1st choice for Spanish NT

Hopefullly Aimar is fine.We need him in this crucial last fixtures.
After the back to back wins in early feb,we haven't won since.This is worrying although there's nothing much to play except for a CL spot.

Now we are down to 4th spot,hopefully we can keep hold of this.Good thing there's a 7 point gap for 5th,but we can't loose any more points.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah Aimar was brilliant on the left wing.
Anyway, we should fight for second place. This is important. If we finish third or fourth and wedon't win in the qualifiers, we could be playing in the uefa cup next season. Plus players really need a vacation after the world cup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts