Xtratime Community banner

201 - 220 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Mengele will boss it. I'm more worried about Celades' insistance on playing out from the back and keeping possession bullshit. We've Maxi upfront, get the ball to the flanks and pump crosses in a la Madrid with Cron

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
So many injuries and suspensions man.

Garay, Gabriel, Cillessen still struggling, Coquelin, Rodrigo all out. :(

·
Registered
59,159 Posts
If you play like you did against Getafe (watched that), you will be in for a long evening tomorrow.

I guess Mangala could be useful to deal with the physicality of Duvan Zapata.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #210 (Edited)
Well Mich no surprises there. No Garay or Gabriel. Mangala playing.

The performances and results vs Mallorca and Getafe were massive red flags.

We've been in such shit form since the break.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
How many chances do we allow in away games btw? It's mental.

We made Getafe look like some great attacking side ffs.

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
The death spiral has begun. Just like all of the other average managers who Lim appointed. Only Marcelino could keep this squad treading water. I cannot fathom that Lim doesn't understand the importance of the manager

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Lol. Season over.

How many times have we been banged this last month?!

4-1 Mallorca
3-0 Getafe
4-1 Atalanta
3-0 Sociedad

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Celades saying he's confident he's the man to turn this around, etc etc. When coaches starts to regurgitate these phrases its just a matter of time before they get fired. Please get Bordalas. I want to have a bastard team with rock solid defence and hard tackling midfield. Rembember when we'd used to line up Marchena-Albelda as doble pivote with Quique :strong: Now we have captain Potato falling over 20 times in midfield after yet another useless spin-around

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Much needed win, though we were crap for 60 or so minutes, until the change to 4-3-3. I dont like that formation but 3 in the middle stopped Betis pinging the ball around. Guedes looked good as well. Still dont know what to think of Celades, sometimes he gets it just right, sometimes he gets it catastrophically wrong.

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
Maxi broke something in his foot and has to go under the knife. We seemingly get atleast one player out for weeks after each game

201 - 220 of 253 Posts