Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Myself and a mate are flying out to Valencia the weekend after next and we're hoping to catch the Betis game. We're flying out the Friday before the game, do you think it will be easy to get tickets, and if so, where is the best place to get them from?

I hope we don't put in a performance like we did this weekend thats for sure.

Thanks for your help,

Lee

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Hey guys,

Myself and a mate are flying out to Valencia the weekend after next and we're hoping to catch the Betis game. We're flying out the Friday before the game, do you think it will be easy to get tickets, and if so, where is the best place to get them from?

I hope we don't put in a performance like we did this weekend thats for sure.

Thanks for your help,

Lee
I'm not sure the best place to get them from is, Michelco knows, wait for him to see this thread.

I think it'll be easy to get tickets for this game, we never sell out games at home against teams like Betis, so there'll be plenty of free tickets on matchday.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Yeah i'm pretty sure it won't be a sell out so u should get tickets. If you want to get them on the friday u get there, i think you can buy them in the club shop outside the stadium. And you can buy them in selected shops ( don't quote me on this but, i think you can get some in EL CORTE INGLES) around the city. If you want to get them on matchday then go to the ticket stands in mestalla a few hours before kickoff.

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
Buy them from the taquilla windows in the stadium! The game def wont be a sellout, it rarely sells out (which starts the question wtf were building a 75000 ppl stadium for but thats another thread). Just take 360 walk around the stadium until you find windows which says taquilla, there they sell tickets! or you can buy them in the official shop which is located on the other side of the round about of the backside of mestalla

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy them from the taquilla windows in the stadium! The game def wont be a sellout, it rarely sells out (which starts the question wtf were building a 75000 ppl stadium for but thats another thread). Just take 360 walk around the stadium until you find windows which says taquilla, there they sell tickets! or you can buy them in the official shop which is located on the other side of the round about of the backside of mestalla
Nice one, cheers. I'm flying into Valencia on Friday so if I get the chance I may go to the club shop then and get my tickets. If I get there too late (there is a good chance of this, I'm flying with EasyJet) then I could go Saturday.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Nice one, cheers. I'm flying into Valencia on Friday so if I get the chance I may go to the club shop then and get my tickets. If I get there too late (there is a good chance of this, I'm flying with EasyJet) then I could go Saturday.
what airport are you flying from mate? i used to fly from coventry airport, but they have stopped passenger flights from cov airport now :( and how much were your flight tickets?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what airport are you flying from mate? i used to fly from coventry airport, but they have stopped passenger flights from cov airport now :( and how much were your flight tickets?
I'm flying from London Gatwick. It's a shame you can't fly from Cov because I'm actually in Birmingham at University at the moment. Me and my friend booked our flights in August and we got them for around £45 both ways. My friend had to change his flight to the Saturday though which cost him another £50, but I'm gonna fly out Friday on my own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts