Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the word on Valencias top players? Claudio Lopez is going to Lazio, but what about guys like Ilie, Gerard, Mendieta and Kily Gonzales? Anyone heard something on this subject?

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Gaizka Mendieta is wanted by Parma.Milan and Parma want also Gerard while Illie is probably going to leave,but I dont know where he is going...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
all of the top players who have plan to move is linked with parma, is this team serious with their move or what? is this team has money for all those players?? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No,bodat...Its because the ****y italina press still think Buffon,Thuram,Cannavaro and Crespo will leave so they link every player to Parma.Parma hasnt got the money for all of them (no team does) and of course wont buy all of them! we dont need all of them...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i know lopez is going to lazio, mendieta is probably leaving too...kily would be great in italy, but i dont know who wants him...i heard that illie has a clause in his contract that the club that wants him has to pay valencia around 23million usd and that is just not going to happen, so im guessing he is going to stay.

D

·
0 Posts
What about the youg guns Angulo,farinos,Gerard and Albelda will they be transferd $$$$$$

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
gerrard is very close to milan.
mendieta,can't leave,he is so importand for the team,but he is one of spains best players
i know everybody wants him....
lopez is going to lazio for sure.
kily is wanted by a couple of teams but i think he stay.

B

·
0 Posts
gerard won't leave valencia now..

I hope Claudio Lopes doesn't go to lazio.

He rules at valencia.

Wont fit in to the lazio team .

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts