Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1100 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know by now, Valencia Mestalla promoted from Tercera to Segunda B after the play-off games!

Our best players were Guaita, Lombán and the king of kings Jordi Alba.
Lillo and Montoro from Mestalla will be loaned out the next season to Real Murcia and I hope they will do good there.

The younger teams have talents as Sergi Garcia Mut and Izco there.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many says that he's totally brilliant but needs some experience.
I think Juan Sanchez is couting on him but thinks he needs some experience, that's why we're going after Palop again and probably loan Guaita out or something.

The team that won promotion:
Guaita
Alexis (Arturo min. 46) - Lombán - C. David - Jaume
Carles - Montoro (Cristian Garcia min 81)
Olcina (Vaquero min. 70) - Michel - J. Alba
Sandaza

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Lilo and Jordi Alba will be playing the 7th UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Czech Republic between 14-26/7. I'm not sure whether Aarón is supposed to participate or not, there hasn't been any official list of players from other clubs yet, but I suppose he should be playing in this tournament.

Group A:
Bulgaria
Hungary
Germany
Spain

Group B:
Czech Republic
England
Italy
Greece

Eurosport with the coverage, as always when it comes to these tournaments, Germany - Spain will be shown live and the same goes for Spain - Hungary.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Yep, good news.

Barca B are still in the Tercera :D, Valencia should never belong in the Tercera division, Segunda (A or B) is where they belong.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Yea cause refs are not helping us the way they're helping you:smileani:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I expect Ximo Forner, Sergi Garcia Mut and Mordago to get their chances in Mestalla next season.
Now when Lillo is going on loan to Murcia, probably Yago will get playing time.

In the next U17-tournament, we might see Blazquez, Cifo and Izco get their chances.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I expect Ximo Forner, Sergi Garcia Mut and Mordago to get their chances in Mestalla next season.
Now when Lillo is going on loan to Murcia, probably Yago will get playing time.

In the next U17-tournament, we might see Blazquez, Cifo and Izco get their chances.
:)

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Anyway, we should loan out as many 18 year old's as possible, we were always successful with that. Either they end up playing for us or we can sell them for a decent price.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
This guy's got bad luck written all over him :scared:
Apparently, the guy has more agility then Messi, better finishing then Villa, more pace then Martins, higher % of completed passes then Xavi, stamina of Essien, better passing then De la Peña, better heading then of Kyriakos, better dribbling then Quaresma, long shot of Sneijder, technique of David Silva ;) etc. Plus the looks to die for of Brad Pitt :flirt:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Wow, he should give you some of that I guess.:finger:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Apparently, the guy has more agility then Messi, better finishing then Villa, more pace then Martins, higher % of completed passes then Xavi, stamina of Essien, better passing then De la Peña, better heading then of Kyriakos, better dribbling then Quaresma, long shot of Sneijder, technique of David Silva ;) etc. Plus the looks to die for of Brad Pitt :flirt:
And he's a defender :dielaugh:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Midfielder, I think he's winger but not too sure.
Cifo is the captain and number 10 of the team

1 - 20 of 1100 Posts