Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a sketch of next seasons kits, of course as most of you know that Valencia and Toyota contract will come to an end in the end of this season, so Valencia has agreed terms with a new sponsor FCC betrolin, it is a constructing company that handles the building of the New Valencia Stadium, which will hopefully be ready in 2009, anyways Soler said that they gave us a better deal than Toyota and will pay more money , a lot a money to be more accurate, Soler words....what do you think? it is not official, it is a first sketch...

I don't like the sponser, Bertolin a construction company? But still Soler says more money :thmbup:.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
sexy:lick:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
The more money the better. They need to take away the blue from the sign the they will look :thmbup:. The way where going it won't be long before Nike stops sponsoring us too :D

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The more money the better. They need to take away the blue from the sign the they will look :thmbup:. The way where going it won't be long before Nike stops sponsoring us too :D
Not for the home kit, white lettering on a white top won't go. :D

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
:D true, have black lettering for the white one and white lettering for the orange one :thmbup:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
I like these ones, they're nice

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
they are very nice, i like the orange alot

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
I like the second one & although they are paying lots of €€€'s,i would have liked a global company as a sponsor & not a local one.

We need to market more & get fans from all over the world & this sadly won't help us.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
they just look like tops we had a few years ago, we can do better than these, its 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts