Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Danilo Arriette, 15 years, from AGF Aarhus has signed a 5 year contract with Valencia.

Danilo is originally Chilean, but is about to get a Danish passport since he's been here all his life. As soon as he will be eleglible, he will be chosen for the Danish youth NT too (propably U-17 as he's too good for U-16), and the coach of the U-16 has said that noone within the Danish FA has seen anything like Danilo since the Laudrup brothers.
He is a forward with apparently great skill and pace. So- watch out for him and treat him well ;). We will be looking forward to seing him break in with the big guys in 3 or 4 years.

Ciao.

·
Registered
280 Posts
thanx for the information Glen,

it's nice to hear that our scouts are doing their job well......

I guess with the current form of our strikers(last two years) he'll have to mature really fast:)

btw, have you started your spiritual quest you've promised in the halftime of Inter-Lazio game:howler:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I see you've been faster than me here Glen, as I was going to post this aswell :). Great news for Valencia, sad news for Danish clubfootball, that's life. I hope he'll get a chance, and that he'll be treated alright, so that we won't see another spoiled talent. I'm sure you will :). I'll try and follow his development down in Spain as good as possible. Seems like we'll be getting some big stars out in the big European clubs, as we now have Danilo, Mads Timm in Man U, Krohn-Deli in Ajax, Svärd in Arsenal, Krøldrup in Udinese, etc. I hope these players can play themselves to a starting place in a few years, like Krøldrup almost already has. Would be great news for the NT :strong:!

Daniel

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
15 years old??? :eek:

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Carson just wrote his longest post ever at Xtratime, let's observe a moment of silence:devil:;)

Even though I'm positive he's made the right decision by moving to Spain, wher ehe can develop his skills better and all... but 15 years old is really a bit absurd. FIFA needs to impose some kind of barrier, because soon we'll be seeing 12 years old's moving accros the ocean to the biggest financial powers. This is just not right.

Anyway, I hope Valencia make a great player out of him, and he winws a lot of titles... for Real:D:howler:;):D

M

·
0 Posts
Wow, thats an exciting signing... particularly since he's got a chilean background :)

You got some hell of a scout at yer club.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've never heard Danilo Arriette before, but it's good to know that Valencia had snapped up some youth with talent & prospect & my scouts are doing their job.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, I did read about DANILO, he is one of the biggest promising stars in the world,, Denmark want him to join the U17 team, and he is only 15, too good for under U16,, and also VALECIA put a 18millions dollar price on him already,, he got offers from many team in Italy also, even some English as well as Spanish team wanted him,, HE MUST BE THE DEVIL HIMSELF FOR SOCCER, but well, he is Chilean, but he has trouble to join the Chilean U20 team,

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Danillo Arietta has just got a Danish passport and has then been called up to the Danish U-17 NT :cool:.

I really hope he'll have a good time in your club and that he'll develope into a great player.

Two of my friends have btw played against him, when he was in AGF. They lost 6-0 and guess what, he scored 5 of them :eek:! They were very impressed with his skills and couldn't quite believe he was playing for a small club in Denmark :D. Well he didn't do that for too long, 'cause as you know he's know playing for you ;).

Can't wait to see him in action my self. Maybe on the U-17 NT?

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Thank god for that, you only signed some 15 y/o, thought you'd taken my Lovenkrands away from me :D :howler:

If he's as half as fast as God(Peter;) ) then you got a good deal

·
Registered
234 Posts
I wonder what going on with Danilo? he was mention on the Chilean newspapers alot, still we don't know if he WILL play for CHILE or DENMARK. I read that he would like to play for Chile's national team, but you never know, Denmark might seduce him to play for them,,

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just saw on tv, a chilean program where Danilo was invited, they showed some highlites where he played in Denmark,and the guy resembles Ronaldo the way he controls the ball, and also in a play, he does some tricky play where he just schooled this two players then fall on the ground and still manage to give an excelent pass, this kid is good.. anyways, he said that he is not sure yet weather he'll play for Denmark or Chile's national team, unless Valencia let him play for the sub 17 in December in Chile, then he'll be 100% chilean property,, hopefully,,

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Your talented Danilo Arrieta scored last night a hattrick in a match for the Danish U-17 NT away against Portugal.

Just to let you know. ;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just to further on that: Danilo scored another goal in the second match between Portugal and Denmark yesterday. The match ended 2-2.

Btw. the first match ended 3-3. So 4 out of 5 for Danilo.

Any news on how he's doing with Valencia? I know he's not playing in Primera of course, but what's happening for him?

Ciao.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts