Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Saturday March 14, 2009. 15:00 EST, 19:00 GMT, 03:00 Singapore Time.

We drew 1-1 with them earlier in the season in Huelva. We are, on form over the last 9 matches, the worst team in the league. 6 points out of 27! We have 1 win (Almeria). Numancia also only has 6 points, but they came from 2 wins, 1 of them over us.

Villa is iffy. Ditto with Silva. I'm hoping for a win (how long have we all been saying this for?) but my brain tells me I'd be happy with a draw. I would love a 0-0 draw. Our non clean sheet streak continues, now at 22.

·
Registered
758 Posts
amunt!
haha maybe someone include the time and gmt in the 1st tread?

·
Registered
758 Posts
is great =D thanks for adding singapore time too~

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Fellas. So I'm going to the Recre game with some friends and I think Michelco already posted once or twice that the tickets can be purchased from the stadium.

My friends however arent convinced that the tickets we'll get on the matchday will be as good as the ones we get to buy online using servicaixa.com .

Any advice?

·
15,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea. Everyweek we mention that Mestalla is half empty. I doubt a match vs. Recreativo will be sold out. We couldn't sell out the Atletico or Villarreal games.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
It's only half empty when it's raining, like the Atletico game was.

On a normal shit game like Recre, it's about 40k full.

So leaving about 15k empty seats.

·
15,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to Valencia in 2007 and saw a game at Mestalla. It was against Espanyol. This was one of QQ's last matches, right before Koeman came. Arizmendi was playing on the wing :dielaugh: There were seats empty on the sideline in midfield on the first level, all the way up to the actual field. It was a Saturday night at 22:00. Beautiful weather. Lousy match, we lost 2-1 and Villa got injured after 20 minutes. I was pissed.

Anyway, tickets will be avaliable. Don't worry about it.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I predict 2-2.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts