Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
''Bitch, I'ma pick the world up and I'ma drop it on your ****in' head''!

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
You will bounce back...

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Worst match thread ever, wtf? :(

We'll have to play this:

moya

maduro - dealbert - navarro - alexis

baraja - manny

front four of some sorts​

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Silva and Villa cannot get carded in this match. Otherwise they won't travel to Barcelona.

Our defense will be extreme shakey in this match, but hopefully we can get the three points before the match in Barcelona.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
He was injured in training last week. Pulled his hamstring. It's why he didn't play against Atletico. They said he would be out for 2 weeks. So hopefully, he will be back in time for Europa League, or at worst, against Barca.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude.. **** tht shit... this is gonna be a miserable week for us.. i can feel it.. lets all root for weezy

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Play Zigic or Chori in this one no way can we risk Villa being suspended.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
Chori. I am tired of Zigic. He scored one great goal this year against Espanyol. That's it. Whenever Emery has given him chances I haven't been that impressed. He is leaving, Chori is staying. Need to get Dominguez more involved with the team.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I heard the incompetent referee of Atletico game was suspended :confused:

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol.. he has always been poor.. not only this match..

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Yeah its on Monday.
This week could define our season. On Monday we should beat Racing but we have alot of injuries (Chori is now a doubt for this one :frustrat: Plus we've got all the suspensions) We have to win this match because Sevilla realy aren't as far behind us as some fans say, they're only 3 points off us, but i expect them to get fcuked by Madrid.

Then on Thursday we play Bremen. If we are taking the Europa league seriously then we can't play a team of bench warmers because i'm sure Werder won't be doing that. This means alot of plyers will be going without rests. Fatigue is gonna kick in within the course of these two weeks.

Then a match that i am dreading, i don't know about you guys but i could see us getting embarrassed. Barcelona in the Camp Nou on Sunday night. Give chills down your spine just thinking about it. If you add all the factors up. the injuries, the suspensions the fatigue, our inconsistent form and the way Barca can destroy a team in a falsh. Well things don't look promising. Who knows what will happen in the previous two matches. Villa could pick up a yellow against Racing and be suspended for this one, or any other of our important players. Or even worse one of our cracks could get injured :eek: Tbh a draw would be a good result for us.

And then on the following Thursday its Bremen again, this time its at their place in Germany, a place that brings back bad memories for us.

Speaking of all of this though. Should we actualy qualify for the CL next year the this is the intensity we will have to deal with and to expect. Also if we qualify we will be playing much better teams than Werder Bremen. Lets just go with the flow i guess. AMUNT SIEMPRE!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts