Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
They can **** off.

And he is not worth £17 mill, ten times that and we still wont sell him.

Ronnie is the future and present for United.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I expect Rons going to be on a lot of shopping lists in the summer. SAF would be a fool to sell one of his best assets now. Won't happen...I hope.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
cheekymonkey said:
I expect Rons going to be on a lot of shopping lists in the summer. SAF would be a fool to sell one of his best assets now. Won't happen...I hope.
thats normal when you´re that young and that talented.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Rooney never get's linked with anyone, everyone know's on Chelski could afford him and he wouldn't goto them anyway :) Ronaldo get's linked with everyone, he even admitted he considered going to Juventus..

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Wait until the end of the season, I´d bet even Rooney will be linked with the one or other club abroad then. ;) I think lots of these rumors are because the managers talk too much.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Kyle said:
Rooney never get's linked with anyone, everyone know's on Chelski could afford him and he wouldn't goto them anyway :) Ronaldo get's linked with everyone, he even admitted he considered going to Juventus..
Ronaldo is going to be massive for us. He knows which side his bread is buttered. SAF will buy big in the summer and we will be back. Chelski are very beatable now, by holding on to our young talent and adding quality in the summer we will be challenging hard next season :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts