Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the game next Wednesday against Barcelona in the Nou Camp, this will mean Valencia will hold the record for the most European matches ever played in a single season, (18, or 19 if we play the final).

TRISTÁN

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmmm, but there weren't so many teams in the CL until this year. A cool accomplishment though.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Tristan White! At last you have arrived! I posted a number of times in the alt.soccer.european newsgroup for you guys to come here and join in the fun, but you seem to be my first real succes!!!!! I'm gald the forum at last has a 100% Valencia fan. Is Eclipse now willing to give the moderator job to Tristan? Oooooohhhh, this might get ugly still ;)?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I would like for both of us to be moderators :) If there "can be only one" then Tristan could have it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still here... in London on a strangely sunny day.....

I have limited Internet access so the role of Moderator may not be appropriate (unless it can be shared with EclipsE). For example, I don't have access at home, or on certain weekdays.

RE: SPANIARD... no, I'm not a Mallorca fan, my real name is Tristán (ie. I have not named myself after Diego Tristán, if that's what you were wondering.... damn fine player though).

------------------
--
Come to...
http://www.ciberche.net
The award-wining Valencia CF website

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmmm, good enough. If you come once in a while it's fine. I'll be here for most of the time anyway. I'm making ya co-moderator.

G

·
Pardon my ignorance but is Valencia the first team which qualified for CL and went straight onto the Finals? Heck if they win it'll be a record right? Or did the words I just said even correct?

·
Registered
778 Posts
josh87, you are right: Last season, Valencia finished 4th in the Liga (by a miracle I might add), had to play a qualifying round in the CL (in which they beat Happoel) in order to qualify for the first round.

Ziad

------------------
For everything you need to know about VALENCIA, go to www.ciberche.net

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Sober... I doubt it's alcohol :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts