Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
This could be a rare year for Barcelona where they don't get any trophies. They are in a hole with Valencia, Deportivo seems stable. And we all know what they pulled in the King's Cup SemiFinal.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Apparently Real sucks even more, otherwise they would stand in front of us in La Liga. Why does eveybody think we're lost?
I know it's difficult, but we did it before.
3-1 down against Chelsea> 5-1 in the return.
We lose 3-0 from Atletico, and two weeks later we trash them with 3-0 also in Vincente Calderon. We trashed Valencia with 3-0 in Camp Nou last month, why wouldn't we capable of doing so again? Just give me 1 single reason...

·
Registered
352 Posts
i give you asome reasons:

1) have to overcome a 4-1
2) Piojo Lopez
2) Killy Gonzalez
4) Barce is full of dutch players who will never win a WC, because Netherlands, will never win a WC.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
1) We showed last month we can beat Valencia with 3-0, which is enough to overcome the 4-1.
2) Last month he wasn't a problem, and besides, except for the last minute I haven't seen him being very dangerous.
3) Last month he wasn't a problem, and he won't be a problem for a motivated and fighting Barça.
4) At least Holland can make it through the groups at a WC, haven't seen Spain in the 1/8 finals... Haven't seen Spain drawing against Brazil, haven't seen Spain beating Argentina on a WC. It's not about the past, it's about the present. And as Johan Cruijff said last night on TV: "When Spanish players have to go for it, they just collapse." "Spain has a great squad, but they also had last WC."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts